Chapter 65

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 29th, 2014
Day 301

CAMERA ON

"I'm so hungry I could eat this table," Seol Ae dramatically laid her upper body atop the large table in the restaurant the girls currently occupied.

"You would get splinters in your mouth," Hye Rin pointed out, flipping a page in her book.

"I would not help you with that," Haneul frowned, looking around the table for a menu.

"We already prepared food for you," one of the staff members said upon noticing Haneul's search.

"Is that so?" the leader looked a bit down trodden at that.

"I think I know what it is," Yerim slowly said, a quizzical look on her face.

"We're in London, I wonder what it could be," Seol Ae laughed.

Just then the waiter came over and placed baskets filled with food in front of every member, all looking down in either awe or disgust. Without words the girls either dropped the food back into the basket with disguised disgust or continued eating.

"It's definitely not Korean," Haneul carefully pointed out, the members laughing at her words.

"It's not as flavorful as I thought it would be," Seol Ae admitted, twisting the fried fish between her long fingers.

"I don't like it," Minhwa wrinkled her nose in distaste.

"These fries need more salt," Holly added, grabbing for the table salt.

"They're chips," Yerim corrected, chuckling.

"Well, these fish and chips need more salt."

 

March 30th, 2014*
Day 302

 

The girls were unnerved by the dark and dreary setting of the building they were brought to. They were in a decent sized group of around twenty people, including themselves and excluding the staff members as they walked through the cold dungeon. Candle lights on the walls innocently flickered, doing little for comfort.

They were stopped in front of a decrypted old woman, heavily leaning on a thick stick for balance. "You'll now find yourselves deep underground, in the crypt of all hallows. A crypt where... for hundreds of years bodies have been placed. As the death keeper of this crypt, I don't get to see many living people down here." Lifting a thin arm she pointed to a door. "Through that door is the labyrinth of the lost. Through their lost souls are damned and wander an eternal torment. And I hear them... wailing in terror for release!" With a final bone-chilling screech the group were shuffled through the door.

Minhwa swiftly seized ahold of Yerim's arm in fear as the darkness closed in around them, the candles doing little to light their path.

Darkness surrounded the girls, shrouding the brilliant sets on either side of the group.

Eventually, they were led to a screen with a man speaking, a red background stood in stark contrast to his pale skin. He spoke of a fire engulfing London and eventually the girls were led to boats. They followed the Black Jester's eventual decent to death due to King Henry VIII's blood thirsty wrath. They witnessed rats scuttling around them, choppy waters and even the projected screams of the Black Jester as he was being put to death via electric chair. To the girls confusion a judge with a snow white wig proclaimed their own deaths! The few lights blew out, screams meeting the girls ears.

Before they knew it they entered a pie shop. A women with pale white makeup met them, proudly presenting a homemade pie in her left hand as she proclaimed her shop sold the best pies in all of England. They entered a large room filled with empty amusement ride seats. The members strapped themselves in, watching a 3D video based on Jack the Ripper.

A busty woman appeared after the explanation of his ungodly acts, bellowing of the horror of his (although insinuating they are your own) acts and exclaiming how she will cleanse London of the horrors that have plagued it. The heat of rising steam meet their bodies, as if a real fire was breaking out.

With a large scream the girls were dropped into darkness, as if being hung themselves! A large CRACK met their ears, their hearts racing in fear.

The lights switched on from their now lowered positions, somehow, they were on ground floor level and they exited through a gift shop. The girls were too shocked to even bother looking for souvenirs.

 

March 31st, 2014
Day 303

 

The girls eagerly waiting against the black bars, watching with wide eyes, hoping something would come out onto the wide street.

"I've always wanted to come here!" Seol Ae squealed, clear excitement in her voice.

Any hope of conversation ceased once the sound of brass instruments met their ears. A couple horses collectively walked down the street, men in red coats (who were playing the instruments) followed behind them.

"I wonder how they stay so in-sync," Rui wondered aloud, watching all the guards feet.

"If you listen close enough, the song sounds like 'left, right, left, right, left'," Yerim laughed.

The girls listened in, all agreeing with the main dancer.

From the side of the previous group of men a new one marched out onto the stone. One of the men was screaming orders, keeping the group twisting and turning in the same directions, but it wasn't loud enough for any of the members to make out.

The group broke out into fractions, ones with instruments stuck together while those without them stuck together. They spread out onto the large entrance to the palace.

To the members amusement, the instrument group had music sheet stands placed in front of them, and being playing a ... familiar tune.

"Is that Pirates of the Caribbean?" Holly questioned, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Omigod, I think it is!" Yerim started laughing.

"It's definitely not 'God Save The Queen'..." Hye Rin trailed off, a bit afraid to laugh in case they ended up insulting their British fans.

Once they finished another instrument group began a different song, the groups slowly shifting around the others to the beat.

Eventually, the group made their way back through the gates and onto the main road.

"Is that a little kid?" Rui pointed towards the back of the group, at a very short boy playing the clarinet.

"That, or you just offended s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter