Chapter 31

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seol Ae

August 21st, 2013
Day 81

 

To say Seol Ae was happy would be an understatement, today her fellow members were moving in everything - including her stuff - into their new apartment while she got to film with her new virtual husband. Sure her heart was pounding in her chest since she was absolutely terrified of her potential fake spouse but anyone is better than having to move into a new apartment. Even having to deal with Jo Kwon and Heechul in the same room... okay maybe not that far.

She didn't know where Sumin was driving the van to, which felt uncomfortably empty since she's never been in the van with just her and a manager before, so at least WGM does have an actual element or surprise. It was still closer to the morning than noon but since Seol Ae had to have her makeup and everything done recording still wouldn't start for a few more hours.

When they finally arrived at their destination it turned out to be a gigantic piece of land with a Victorian-styled house and magnificent gardens that covered the whole garden. Seol Ae was led inside the beautiful building and rushed to a large bathroom where two of Legends usual stylists were waiting for her. The entire time she was getting her makeup done she began to hum, even though the marriage wasn't real it was rather nerve wracking for her. Her greatest fears was that her husband turned out to be a jerk behind the scenes, if that happened she would probably end up getting banned from the show since she would give him more than a little piece of her mind.

"Seol Ae-ssi, it's time for you to record," one of the female writing staff said from the doorway.

As she led the Legend member and manager to where the shooting was currently going on the writer quickly filled her in on any needed info, "If you have any questions feel free to ask, they'll just be edited out. Today we hope to film two or three episodes, depending on how interesting you come out, and there are que cards if you ever need help with something. Feel free to disregard them but if you're stuck we will help you. Now your husband will be sitting down and we want you to sneak behind him and put your hands over his eyes."

Seol Ae gave the woman a confused look, "But won't he freak out at someone randomly coming from behind him like that?"

She shook her head, "No he was already prompted that that's how you are going to make your entrance. Now remember to stay focused and ask for help if you need to we do have a schedule to keep up with."

Before they reached the double doors that led to the outside garden Sumin pulled the visual to the side, "Remember that Legends image is 'girls you can approach' try not to be too cold and be more honest that a typical idol would be. Obviously don't let anything that would be controversial slip or who the new members picked are, this episode won't air until after that is released but it's better safe than sorry. Especially since some of the staff would definitely go for the extra pay day for that scoop."

CAMERA ON

With one last encouragement Seol Ae felt like she was tossed in front of the rolling cameras, in front of her she could only see the back of her husbands head. He was sitting on an outside couch staring at a screen that's projector was showing clips of f(x) and Legend members. As instructed she moved behind the mystery man and slid her hands in front of his eyes.

Seconds later the mystery man stood up and the two greeted each other.

"Hello I am B2ST's maknae, Dongwoon," he smiled.

"Hello I'm Legends visual, Seol Ae," she returned the gesture.

"Ah, please sit down." Seol Ae nodded and the two sat down next to each other, although there was enough space in between them to fit two people if need be.

There was an awkward silence for a bit causing the two to laugh. "Oh, I brought something for you," Dongwoon immediately started to rummag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter