Chapter 44

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 27th, 2013
Day 141

 

The concert the night before went flawlessly. The girls enjoyed themselves tremendously, were able to bond a bit more with their fellow SMTowners and got to awe at the surprising amount of prussian blue glow sticks proudly being waved in the crowd. Due to the blaring lights on stage, it was a huge deal they were even able to pick out the sticks.

Today, since it's their first - and last - full day in Japan all the SM artists were stuck at the stadium. Even though the first run through of the day wasn't until the afternoon the higher ups wanted to keep a close eye on all of them. Apparently last time they went to Japan certain members of a certain band caused a lot of damage in more ways than one.

And that is why the Legend members were stuck in their waiting room - bored as . Haneul was sitting in one of the makeup chairs, fiercely texting someone. Yerim was watching a soccer game on her phone, lounging on the couch. Holly was sitting upside down on the couch. Seol Ae was sitting criss crossed in front of Holly's upside down head, her phone set to a timer that was timing how long Holly could stay like that until the blood rushing to her head became too much to bare. Hye Rin was reading a book, leaning against the large window. Rui was typing away on her laptop, blogging, using the makeup counter as her desk. And Minhwa was leaning on Hye Rin's shoulder, trying to read the book with her. But it was proving too difficult for the maknae, especially since it was entirely in English.

And therefore it was no shock that when a couple Super Junior members - Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Henry and Sungmin - came tumbling through the previously closed door, demanding a few of them to help them with a mass prank that they agreed almost instantly.

"So what are you going to do exactly?" Hye Rin asked, an amused smile on her face.

"Get this," Kyuhyun began, his excitement oozing off of him, "we're going to take everyone's cell phones and -" everyone leaned forward, even Haneul and Rui who wanted nothing to do with this, "- re-write all the contacts as someone else!"

Legend visibly deflated.

"That's all you got?" Seol Ae snorted, shaking her head in disappointment. "You're Super Junior's evil maknae, what kind of prank is that? That's not good enough for someone like you."

"I told you!" Henry scoffed, his accent thick. "It's not good enough!"

Kyuhyun glared at the youngest member of Super Junior. "So what do you have in mind?"

Henry opened his mouth, but closed it again, trying to think of the proper words. After a whole minute of him trying to piece words in the proper sentence structure Hye Rin blurted out in perfect English, "We have two English speakers. Holly-unnie is American."

Holly, who was now sitting upright, nodded. "My Korean isn't perfect and Hye Rin's English isn't perfect but we should be able to piece together whatever it is you want to say."

The Canadian enthusiastically jumped up in down, explaining in swift English his prank idea. "We get TONS of plastic wrap, right? And then we put it on the toilets and urinals!"

The only other English speakers both made disgusted faces. "You're better off putting it on doorways," Holly said, her lip curled back. She translated back what he said, everyone giving the proud Canadian identical weird looks. Sungmin ended up swatting him in the back of the head. "That's disgusting!"

"Then you come up with something!" he whined, over dramatizing the pain in his head.

The boys turned to Legend with expectant looks.

"All my pranks are drug related," Holly shrugged. "The humor wouldn't cross over."*

"Ah, so all Americans are drug users," Eunhyuk said, his eyes wide with realization.

Holly just face palmed, not wanting to get into this talk again.

"Swap the water with white vinegar," Seol Ae snickered.

Everyone stopped once again the stare at the visual, who blushed at all the unexpected attention. "I-I was joking, omigod please don't do that." But the evil smirks that grew on half the rooms occupants was an indication that her words did not meet their ears.

"TO THE GROCERY STORE!"

The Super Junior members, along with Holly, Yerim and Seol Ae (forcefully dragged) scrambled out of the room before any of the, more responsible, Legend members could stop them.

"Aren't they going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter