Chapter 33

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hair Haneul Yerim Holly Seol Ae Hye Rin Rui Minhwa

September 2nd, 2013
Day 93

 

It was four days after MYTH's first MV recording and two days until they were supposed to debut on M! Countdown.

So it makes sense that both Minhwa and Rui were less than ecstatic about Legends MV recording. The two felt like they were whisked away from everyone else for the past week, since they've barely seen their fellow members in that time, and both felt discouraged since they haven't been putting as much effort into practicing the dance (thank god both songs were recorded awhile ago) like their fellow members. The two were running on barely any sleep, and none of the members were allowed to eat a full meal since they were having an MV shooting in order not to look bloated.

The MV was scheduled to take two days, with barely anytime for rest in between shoots. It was the wee hours of the morning so half the members were either asleep or dozing off in their makeup chairs.

"Legend to the set in five!" one of the female staff popped into the makeup area before disappearing again into the chaos that is an MV recording.

"Girls wake up," Haneul reluctantly got up from her own makeup chair to gently shake the other members awake.

For the dancing scenes there were two outfit changes, both shootings lasted the same amount of time. Hours later (I'm not kidding - and they only danced) the girls segregated themselves to one of the corners in the studio so they wouldn't be tempted by the staff members' lunches.

"How has school been going?" Haneul asked Minhwa, she knew the younger hadn't been able to regularly attend lately and slightly feared she would fall behind on her studies.

"It's fine," Minhwa chewed on the second knuckle of her index finger. She didn't want the other members to know she actually very much enjoyed missing classes.

"Speaking of classes..." Holly trailed off before directly looking at Hye Rin, who was happily texting away on her cell phone (which was returned to the members a few days earlier). When the younger realized Holly was staring at her she looked up in question. "What?'

"So Hye Rin-ah, whose the boy?" the vocalist smirked, resting her head atop her clasped hands.

"B-boy?" Hye Rin flustered.

"Wait, wait," Yerim held up a well-manicured hand before the conversation could further evolve. "You just said 'speaking of classes' and starting talking about boys. How the hell do those two have anything to do with each other?"

"Huh?"

"She's right actually, that line made no sense," Hye Rin agreed.

"But I thought you just say that when you want to change the subject?" Holly questioned, cocking her head to the side.

Seol Ae shook her head, "No, you say that when you have a similar topic. So how you just said 'speaking of classes' you would start bringing something up about classes or even school."

"So it's a Korean grammar thing?"

"No hun it's just a grammar thing..." Yerim trailed off, shaking her head.

"Really sorry about not being able to give you a meal," Sumin said with a sheepish look. In her hands she held a few chopped vegetables. "I actually brought some cucumbers and carrots you guys can snack on in the mean time."

After the girls thanked their manager Sumin waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter