Chapter 68

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 13th, 2014
Day 315

 

"I'm too jet lagged for this!" Seol Ae groaned, her head upwards towards the bright Autumn sky.

"I think you need the exercise," Hye Rin smirked, arms crossed.

The visual was clearly too tired to even physically react, since she just continued to stand there. The rest of the members looked similarly tired; the long plane rides and traveling has been getting to them.

However, the girls did perk up once they met their biking guide.

"Hello, I'm Oliver. And I'll be your guide today," his two dimples proudly shown as he smiled.

"Hi," Seol Ae immediately perked up, flipping a long lock of black hair behind her shoulder, "I'm Seol Ae."

"SEOL AE!"

Jiwook thinks he should go to a doctor concerning his chronic headaches.

The members rode to Hyde Park and near the world famous Sydney Opera House. It was just beautiful! The smell of fresh grass, the buzz of birds and insects, the hum of happily chatting people, the beautiful face and backside of their guide, the comforting breeze and the wonderful sound of softly lapping ocean water in the distance. Legend were genuinely having fun with each other, even playing a quick game of I-Spy when they had a chance, they paid no mind to the constantly recording cameras. They were just in their own world, happy to be spending time with their sisters.

 

The lights in the restaurant were a dusky blue, bright enough to see where you're going, but dark enough that you can't see the person on the other end of the room. The tables were in a semi-circle around the white stage, white drapery covered almost the entire room. The members were broken into two different white clothed tables. Every member held the restaurants signature drink Slider in hand.

If possible, the lights dimmed even more as the announcer welcomed everyone to El'Circo. The members watched in awe at the brilliant performers: aerial acrobats, dancers, pole dancers, a drag queen comedian and singers. When the aerial silk performers were on stage Soel Ae turned to her members saying how they should have that be their next concept. Every time a new performer came on stage a new small plate was placed in front of the girls, eight plates later (and a calorie free balloon) the members happily chatted about the show, all of them discussing how they want to apply it to their next concept.

 

April 14th, 2014
Day 316

 

"This weather is so beautiful~" Yerim grinned, widely spreading out both her arms.

"I've never been to a botanic gardens before," the maknae pointed out, as the members entered the Sydney Royal Botanic Gardens. "What does 'botanic' even mean?"

"It means it's made from plants," Haneul explained, the members nodding to her answer.

"But isn't that kinda weird?" Holly questioned. "Since gardens are made of plants?"

"I think they mean flowers, since these aren't vegetable gardens," Seol Ae said.

The singer nodded, "Good enough of an answer for me."

The staff led Legend to the Information Booth for the groups own private tour of the gardens. As is Legend members tradition, they barely paid any real attention to the guide, they pretended to, but they were more enticed by the beautiful flowers surrounding them. There were common flowers, flowers they've never seen before, and even flowers that didn't look like flowers.

It was when they reached red-yellow gradient flower that resembled a woven basket the girls paid full attention to their guide. "-also called the Beehive Ginger. It's native to Southeast Asia and is historically used for medicinal reasons. Sadly, it is a short lived plant."

As they walked around the members were pleasantly surprised when they would get the occasional fan, who they gladly waved to (they all kept their distance). They all have to agree their favorite part was when Rui went to inspect a bright purple flower and ran away with a high-pitched scream (later coughing due to the tone) when a bee innocently flew towards her. They didn't let her live that down for awhile.

When they reached the end of their tour the members spread out in the gift shop, eager to find a few presents they could bring back to their loved ones.

 

Once their feet hit the light gold sand the girls rushed forward towards the sparkling water, some of the members going knee-deep while others only wet the bottom of their foot. "Unnie! Come on in!" Hye Rin called out to Haneul, being one of the few members to be knee-deep (the other two being Yerim and Holly who were currently trying to push the other down into the water).

"It's too cold!" the leader yelled back, rubbing her exposed arms for emphasis.

"It's nice when you get used to it~" she continued, grinning, energetically waving her hands to urge the leader further in.

With a huff of defeat, knowing she wasn't going to hear the end of it, Haneul reluctantly waddled further into the small waves. Once she got close enough Hye Rin's smile turned mischievous and before the leader could react she was pushed into the water with a loud splash.

A scream pierced the air signaling Yerim successfully pushing the main singer into the cool water as well.

 

"The sun is so warm," Seol Ae smiled, leaning back on her elbows on her towel. All the members were lounging on their own towels, some huddled underneath an umbrella with half of them wearing dark sunglasses.

"Speak for yourself," Holly scoffed, a small towel wrapped around her half-wet hair.

"Watching the surfers should warm you up," the main dancer pointed towards the male surfers yards deep into the water, far enough to reach the large waves.

"They're too far away I can't see~" she whined, dramatically falling back into the sand.

"Unnie's," Minhwa suddenly spoke up, her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. "I have your punishment decided."

Yerim, Seol Ae and Rui's heads snapped towards the maknae at her announcement, trying to keep their best poker face.

"When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter