Chapter 66

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 3rd, 2014
Day 306

CAMERA ON

"Can you believe that with all the traveling we've done, we haven't really gone shopping?" Hye Rin said to the camera as the girls walked down one of the many streets of Lucerne, Switzerland.

"This city is really cute," Holly smiled, holding her hand over her eyes in an attempt to keep the blazing sun out of her eyes. "And I really want some chocolate."

"Switzerland is known for their chocolate, right?" Yerim questioned. "So we haven't truly had chocolate, until we have Swiss chocolate."

"Exactly," Holly chuckled.

"Wouldn't it ruin your palette though?" Rui suggested. "Since you now have tasted the best chocolate you ever will?"

The girls grew silent until, "Rui-ah, this is why we can't have nice things."

"Who chose Switzerland?" Seol Ae asked.

"I did," Minhwa replied, eagerly taking in the sites with wide eyes.

"We should make a game," the visual suggested, following the script. "We make three teams, the goal is to buy something Minhwa really likes as a thank you for bringing us here. Whoever loses, gets a punishment."

"Wait, what kind of punishment?" Yerim questioned.

"You won't know unless you lose~"

"I don't know how I feel about this..." Hye Rin added, looking extremely uncertain, not wanting to do something crazy if she ended up losing.

The maknae carelessly shrugged. "I'm fine with it."

"Obviously you are," the main dancer pointed out, "you're the one getting things."

She simply responded with a little smile, the elder members deciding on if the idea was a good one or not.

Eventually, (mostly because it's in the script) the girls came to accept the idea and broke into two teams.

Team one consisted of: Yerim, Seol Ae, and Rui. Team two consisted of: Haneul, Holly and Hye Rin.

Minhwa just began walking around alone, mostly looking at all the specialty food shops and being pleasantly surprised when she discovered numerous bubble teas were available.

"So if I were Minhwa, what would I want to buy?" Seol Ae wondered, dark eyes darting eagerly between all the shops.

"The problem is she doesn't shop much, so we don't know if she prefers clothes, sweets or toys," Yerim pointed out.

"I think clothes are the bet bet," Rui spoke.

The other two nodded, Yerim adding, "She tends to wear bright things so we should buy her a pretty dress or skirt and top. Something flowy and bright!"

 

"We should get her some books," Hye Rin suggested.

The other two members gave her weird looks.

"We're in Switzerland, and all you can think of is books?" Holly cocked an eyebrow.

"She likes to read, she always borrows mine."

"And the odds of us finding a book in Korean is-?" Holly threw her arms in the air with a 'really?' look.

"Right there," Haneul held out a long arm, finger pointing at a large book store a few store's down. "It has signs in multiple languages, there has to be something. And she knows Japanese too."

 

"Why is everything so expensive?" Seol Ae gaped at yet another dress price. "We only have thirty francs."

"Should we try haggling?" Yerim suggested, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"You can't haggle store prices," Rui shook her head, walking away from the duo in an attempt to find a sales rack.

The visual grinned, lowering her voice. "We could steal it."

Yerim gave her an 'are you ing kidding me?' look. "I'm not even going to begin to explain why that's a horrible idea." She purposely gestured towards the camera.

"Just a thought," she shrugged, flicking a piece of hair behind her shoulder and trying to find Rui.

 

"All these signs are in German and French," Holly momentarily stuck her tongue out in irritation.

"Then we just have to split up and go down every aisle," Hye Rin shrugged, going down a random aisle, the other two obediently following her.

After a few aisles, Holly halted, only to pull out a random book from the shelf. She immediately started laughing once she opened it.

"What are you doing?" the triple threat appeared behind her, leaning her head on the girls shoulder to get a better look at the book. Her eyes immediately widened, she tried to grab the book from the taller girls hands only for it to be raised over her head.

"We're idols, stop trying to ruin our image!" she cried out, jumping for the book.

To both girls surprise, Haneul appeared and grabbed the book without either members realization.

After looking it over the leader gave the singer a dirty look. "Do you even know what it says?"

"No, but the pictures are funny," she grinned.

"I think the maknae already got the talk," Haneul shook her head, putting the book back and pushing the two out of the category aisle.

 

"What about that place? They're cheap in other c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter