Chapter 5

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Finally!" Min screeched in happiness as the girls collapsed onto the ground in a sweaty smelly mess. The members were desperatly gasping for breath from the hard workout and multiple choreography's.

"You did it! It was perfect! Better than I could have imagined!" Half of Legend grinned in happiness while the other half just wanted to drink some well deserved water.

"Now just one more time and then you can get a break." Annoyed groans filled the room after hearing Min. "Come on it's not that bad, just one more time and then you can have a half hour break!"

Legend begrudgingly got up and walked into position. Once the music started it looked as if the girls were fresh to go the way they moved. They were obviously putting their all into it and refused to slack off, even when they had little mistakes they quickly hid them and went with it as if they were right.

"Break!" Minseok called as he entered the room. But the girls eyes were trained on him, oh no they were on all the food he had gathered in his arms. They quickly grabbed all the food bags from his arms to lay them out onto the floor and rip through the plastic coverings to get to the deliciousness that wafted wonderful smells through the training room.

The tall man shook his head and bent down to help them open the bags and pass some of the food around, "Alright I was able to pick up some dukbokki, galbi, apples, some bag snacks and don't worry Soo Jin-ah I got your weird... soy.. stuff." He wrinkled his nose as he passed the container to the girl who gave him a small glare. "It is not weird! I'm trying to be a good person! How would you like it if you were raised somewhere just to be slaughtered!"

Hana rolled her eyes, "Here she ing goes again."

"Do you know how much money and land the world would save if we just got down on farms? Did you know that the cows that you eat are given a diet of mostly corn which their bodies can't even digest? That food could be going somewhere it's needed! Like hungry children. And not to mention their stupid factories are in fault for lots of the worlds water pollution. Did you know veal calf's never see light they were born inside, in the dark, and are never let to feel sunlight! Not the mention that milk you're drinking probably has puss in it from the utters of the cow it came from due to the mismanagement from her caretakers."* Soo Jin ranted.

Soo Jung slowly put down her glass of milk and pushed it away from herself, to Hana's amusement.

"Pass the meat." Holly called out making the others laugh and Soo Jin roll her eyes. The next few minutes consisted of the chewing and swallowing of food with the occasional clanking of silverware.

"By the way how did you two get the idea to randomly start singing Disney songs?" Seol Ae questioned, before she took a swig from her waterbottle, thinking back to when they visited SHINee's dressing room.

The lead's shurgged in unison, "We got the idea from a TV show we watched way back when. And since SM want's to give us a friendly look we thought it would be cute." Hana said.

"We didn't expect others to join in." Soo Jung grinned.

"I don't know it doesn't make sense to me how the old man insisted on having us be friends with all our fans. They're just selling appeal now with Run Devil Run. How are the fans supposed to truly know us if we're different on stage?" Soo Jin questioned, genuinly confused.

For the first time during the entire conversation Hye Rin spoke up, "Think about it Soo Man-ssi doesn't want us to be looked at as kids that are just in this for fun and aren't serious. Girls' Generation," Hana rolled her eyes at the mention, "has always been scorned for never taking anything seriously. If we showed both sides of us, especially since our performances are different from our real personalities it will show how serious we are when it comes to being idols. He may even be testing with how far we could go when it comes to certain concepts."

The girls remained silent, thinking about what the shortest member said. Eventually they all nodded in acceptance. "Makes sense." Haneul grinned at the girl who smiled back.

CAMERA ON

Their eyes widened when they saw camera's start to walk through the door, the most confusing part was when multiple crew members grabbed them by the arms. Haneul and Hye Rin were too dazed to do anything to stop them. Holly started screaming something about the food getting cold. Soo Jin mentally cursed at her habit of constantly wearing heels since they lost traction easier making it harder for her to push the woman away. Seol Ae kept repeating that she doesn't need someone to grab her. And the duo held onto each other and let out a weird screech before running out.

"Where are we going?" Hana groaned.

None of them knew where they were being dragged to, but soon they reached an almost empty room with a  single bench , chalkboard and an old TV that was on a moving table. Unmoving  purple curtains lined all the walls, "You have to sit." The PD said to the confused group.

"This looks like the beginning of a horror film." Soo Jung felt like crying as she sat down. The girls let out confused yelps when they noticed all the camera crew leaving them alone.

"I'm too young to die." Hana complained.

"I'm too pretty to die!" Seol Ae whined.

With a whosh sound bodies moved from behind the curtains causing the girls to scream.

"YAH!" Hana called out when she quickly recognized one of the girls who sent back a smirk.

"Welcome to-" Hana's sister began. "Girls' Generations School!" The other eight girls joined in.

"Sounds more like the dumbest school ever." Hana hissed. Soo Jung looked uncertainly from Hana to Taeyeon, she didn't want the two to do something stupid that can get either girl in trouble.

Holly was clapping like a retarded seal from her spot towards the back. She waved like a dork to Jessica who ecstatically returned the wave. Hana was too busy putting all her, negative, attention towards her sister not to do something funny with her friend Tiffany. Haneul and Hye Rin looked like the only calm ones in the bunch from their front seats.

"But I already graduated." Soo Jung piped in.

"Yeah but none of you got... special education." Taeyeon looked uncertain at her own words. Legend gave the other girl group confused looks.

"...Like mentally challenged people?" Holly was hesitant with her question, even though her mind quickly caught up with what she thinks the others meant, she was praying with all her might she was wrong.

"She means how babies are made." Tiffany quickly hid her face by her own words.

Half of Legend busted out laughing while the other looked extremely uncomfortable with the topic. 

"Where do babies come from?"

"Why do girls and boys have different parts?"

"Am I a boy?"

"How do I get to second base?"

"Yeah tell us!"

Haneul's face was bright red and looked as if her head was going to explode by her fellow members questions.

The GG members looked like they were ready to burst our laughing and Hyoyeon took the lead with a VHS in hand and popped it into the TV. "Today we are going to show you a video, on some of the main differences between boys and girls."

"I picked it!" Tiffany looked super proud of herself as she giggled.

The lights dimmed and the Legend members fastened their eyes onto the TV screen. Most of the members cracked up laughing at the title 'Once Upon A Potty'** that appeared on the screen.

"Why are we watching a video on how to use the potty?"

"I already know this."

"I'm a pro at this!"

"It's the only thing you're a pro at." Hana grinned at Soo Jung, who blew a raspberry towards her.

At the end of the girl and boy tapes, and much much snickering, Taeyeon stood in front of her members. "The reason we had you watch these tapes was so you ... yah Fany-ah why did you pick these tapes?"

Said girl shrugged, "It's my childhood I thought it would be funny. And they read a book on Infinite's show I don't know what we could have done!"

"You aren't funny enough to get extra face time." Sooyoung shoke her head causing the others to chuckle. "Honestly I don't know what to tell you guys after those... interesting videos so ask questions." Sooyoung had no idea how bad of an idea that was.

Holly was the first to raise her hand, "What do you do when you're with a boy you may or may not have feelings with and you start to get hot?"

Most of the girls pushed Taeyeon to the front, obviously not wanting to damage their image and believing their leader should be thrown into the pit this time. "Ah you see... women are like birds and men are bees, both fly around trying to find a special ... person to spend the rest of their lives with. Birds have the duty to... drop seeds which causes flowers to be made. When bees get happy they... pollunate these flowers. And sometimes the bird and the bee decide they were made very happy by this and... they get a happy ending."

"Did she seriously just tell the story of the birds and the bees?" Seol Ae mumbled. "I don't think she said it right, isn't is supposed to be about eggs for the birds not seeds?" Seo Jin quietly said back.

"Did you get a happy ending?" Hana smirked by her own wittyness.

Her sisters face went bright red, "You can't ask things like that!" Her answer caused most of the rooms occupants to laugh.

"So it wasn't a happy ending? Was it short?" Holly chimed in.

"It was long enough I mean-" Taeyeon couldn't be heard over everyones loud laughter. Some of the girls were crying because they were laughing so hard.

"Unnie you need to be more careful." Seohyun chuckled to herself. "Then you explain!" Seohyun briefly stuck out her tounge in thought, she was by far the most innocent member of Girls' Generation what did the others expect her to say?

"Don't do something you regret."

"Preach!" Hana and Soo Jung fist pumped from their spots, laughing.

After a few more awkward questions, and tons of laughter causing red color filled faces, Minseok noticed the girls were short on time and they had to hurry over to their over due photoshoot.

CAMERA OFF

Legend bowed and said good-bye to Girls' Generation, who waved off to the youngers. Haneul cocked an eyebrow when she noticed the hostility in Hana's eyes towards her older sisters, but she didn't question it for the time being.

All seven members were squished into the same van, sadly the AC was broken and they couldn't put down any of the windows. Some of the members had random pieces of papers as make shift vans while others ventured on their, and others, phones. The ride was rather quiet until Minseok decided to play manager and tell the girls what exactly was going to happen.

"Alright the camera's will be there when you get out of the car, we will be taking all the pictures today so we may be here until 2 AM. Depending on the time limit depends on if we have to come back for the teaser photos. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter