Chapter 62

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 5th, 2014
Day 277

 

With a satisfactory 'click!' the front door swung open, allowing the seven girls to walk inside.

"It's weird... being back," Yerim slowly stated, the girls shuffling into the familiar space.

"The weirdest part is that most of us don't even have schedules," Holly pointed out, plopping down onto the large couch.

"You know what that means?" Seol Ae widely grinned, gaining a mischievous glint in her eye.

"PARTY!"

 

"What kind of party is this? Where's the keg? Where's the jello shots? Where's the red Solo cups positioned for beer pong? Where's the goddamn cat I befriend because all my friends ditched me?!" Holly dramatically yelled out, no one really paying her any mind.

With much luck, the girls were able to pull off a very last second party, inviting anyone and everyone they cared about saying how they wanted a little get together just to celebrate them moving back into the dorm.

"Faith is hiding in my room," Hye Rin pointed out, rolling her eyes and taking a sip from her alcohol free drink with a widely grinning Amber standing next to her with a pale arm wrapped around the Legend member's thin waist.

"So when are you guys returning to your regular schedules?" Amber questioned.

"Well, Rui and I have drama's happening, but other than that no one's really doing anything other than living."

"Did Seol Ae finish We Got Married?" Amber asked, eyes zeroed in on a surprisingly relaxed Rui and Seol Ae having a conversation on the other side of the room with Haneul.

"She finished filming, but it's still airing for another two weeks I think," Hye Rin shrugged.

"So we're just going to drop the fact that Minhwa is having problems at school?" Seol Ae (attempting to speak quietly, but it wasn't really working) glared at the leader. "That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Things can be getting worse for all we know."

"If she wanted to talk about it, she would have already," Haneul pointed out. "Besides, we can always ask Boksun if we really want to know."

"But she's going to be bullied still! We have to stop them! Why don't we tell the label?"

"If she tells the label they'll attempt to do it quietly but it would blow in all our faces. The school would try to protect it's own image and try to make Minhwa look like the bad guy and like she harassed her attackers. It's best to stay quiet and let her know we're here for her if she wants to talk about it."

"But she won't."

"They we don't," with a stern look, Haneul twisted on her heel and walked further into the party, away from her two members.

"Why can't everything just be agreeable?" Seol Ae hissed, arms crossed over her chest.

"Because then what would be the fun of life?" Rui countered.

"Speaking of fun," Seol Ae wickedly grinned. "I did something for you."

"I'm almost afraid to ask."

"Then wai- oh, looks like you don't have to wait. Hey! Over here! Yeah, you!" the visual wildly waved a long arm in the air, gaining someone's attention.

"Rui-ah!" an ecstatic Dongwoon stepped next to the two. "It's been awhile."

Rui gave her member a surprised look, wondering if she actually did something nice for her.

"Have fun and be safe you two," Seol Ae smiled, briefly holding Rui's hand to push something into it before walking away.

Dongwoon, noticing Rui's scrunched up face, asked her what's wrong. The female idol swiftly shoved the into her back pocket. "Nothing. So, how is everything? You're healing well?"

"No, it's 'business' not 'bidness'," Yerim chuckled at Henry's simple mispronunciation.

The Canadian felt his nose turn a light pink at the girl pointing out his mistake. "Korean is my three language! Give me some slack!"

"'Third' not 'three'!" she laughed.

With a mischievous smirk Henry asked, "So you wanna see a mowvie tonight?"

"It's moo-vee," Yerim wiped a tear from her eye, taking a gulp out of her red cup.

"Moon-vee?"

"MOO-vee!" she held her sides from laughing too much.

"Hey, I just finished reading this book my hyung got me. I thought you'd like it," Mir gently smiled, holding out the book to the small girl.

Minhwa gave the MBLAQ member a look of surprise. Slowly, she took the book from his grasp.

"Thank you... that's very kind of you."

Mir barely held back a scream of satisfaction at his crushes reaction. The only thing stopping him was the information Joon told him about her (that he got from Seol Ae - but shh he wants his maknae to think he's cupid) and how to get closer. "It's about a teenage girl whose an outcast because she's a chaebol and goes to a regular public school. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter