Chapter 22

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clothes: Haneul | Holly | Seol Ae | Hye Rin

July 22nd, 2013
Day 51

 

"SPONSORED?!" The Legend members screamed.

Young Min couldn't hide his smirk from behind his folded hands, "Yes girls 'sponsored'. Becoming A Legend is doing better than any of us could imagine! Comments and views are rolling in! Our views last week were higher than Running Man!"

All the girls continued giving the CEO wide-eyed confused looks.

Said CEO's smirk grew and her turned around the laptop on his desk, "Just take a look."

Legend's Legendary Show

BaL High Ratings!

SM's Legend Spicing It Up

"How many episodes have aired so far?" Hye Rin asked.

"Just one," satisfaction was practically dripping from Young Min's mouth.

"Who's the sponsor?" Seol Ae asked, hopeing it was actually a good company.

Young Min's smirk widened, "California Beach Water Park."

 

"We can't ride anything?!" Holly groaned, dramatically throwing her arm over her eyes.

Minseok, who was driving, shook his head at her antics, "The only reason we're going is because of BAL does it make ANY sense that you would ride rides?"

"Why can't we go when they are filming?" Seol Ae frowned.

"Because you are going to be filming for the longest, you are recording the CF not them. They are just watching you guys and attempting to re-create it, we aren't giving them that much time why would we waste it?"

"Well that was... rude," Hye Rin shook her head.

"It's true," Minseok shurgged. "You will be filming the CF while they watch and then they will each be given a part, one of you, and get three tries to re-create it either exactly like you or however they want. Then in the studio you will look them over and decide who did the worst."

The girls were still not happy with the arrangement.

CAMERA ON

When the girls were put into the blazing sun and near the production crew they were given their individual parts, they noticed the trainees sitting just behind the cameras.

To Haneuls shock, and slight fear, she was the main face in the CF.* The girls kept picking on her that it was because the director had a crush on her, which she promptly ignored. Right before filming they were briefly introduced to the male model, who Holly and Seol Ae could not stop drooling over.

The entire wave pool was blocked off just for the shoot, but that didn't stop fans from standing near the boundries and taking as many pictures as their phones memory could hold.

Most of the time had to be dedicated to Haneuls part, since the director wanted to get the perfect shot for her, and in order to get her to have that perfect expression the other members were actually standing directly behind the camera making funny faces. But the thing that got them the perfect shot was Holly pretending to choke Seol Ae, who slapped her in the arm afterwards.

"COLD!" Seol Ae screeched when she was hit with the water balloon, to her dismay she was the first to be filmed getting hit so she had no one able to warn her of the icy cold water.

The other members laughed at her but stopped when they also felt how cold the water was.

"Haneul has to get splashed! Haneul has to get splashed!" Seol Ae and Holly, arms linked, sung as they circled their irritated leader. If just a simple water balloon water was cold, how cold would it be to be drenched from head to toe?

"How many shots are we allowed?" Haneul asked their manager, who looked down at his clip board before answering. "As many as need be but they're hopeing it'll only take one, especially since then they would have to continuously dry your hair between takes.

The rapper let out a deep sigh and, apparently with strong luck on her side, only needed one shot of her being soaked.

The 'fake' laughter of her team mates afterwards wasn't that fake at all for two certain members...

Seemed like Legend didn't take that long right?

Wrong, they actually arrived around 10 AM and it was past 4 PM.

"Alright, trainee's your turn!" The director yelled out.

The first trainee up was Minhwa, a shy smile on her face, the poor girl was shaking so horribly her first two takes didn't come out that well. But Hye Rin, taking pity on the younger, decided to pull her away before her third take and got her to relax. Her third try was much better than the two before but Minhwa couldn't help but wonder if it was enough.

Second up was Yerim, due to her confidence she was able to use all three of her tries effectively. She thought she did well so she frowned when she noticed the director made a face after she finished.

Third was Baekhui, she was also confident like Yerim however the director scolded her the first two times for coming off too strong. She frowned to herself wondering what that was supposed to mean and ended her attempts with a frown on her face.

Fourth was Jeje, similar to Baekhui the director said she came off too strong, this time he actually swore and he got annoyed. He also told her she needs to smile wider, which caused Jeje's face to hurt.

Last, but not least, was Rui, and to everyones shock the director seemed like a fangirl at the end of her turns because he kept gushing on about her 'cool side' and how she was 'all her own'. Rui didn't know if it was a bad or good thing, she was assuming good, but it freaked her out none the less.

It was nearing 6 PM when the trainees finally finished and everyone was starving. The members, and manager, made a quick get-a-way while they could to find some food while the poor trainees had to stay for a bit longer for each of them to get interviewed on their thoughts about the shoots.

"It was scary," Minhwa said. "A lot of pressure especially since we only had three tries."

"Interesting, definetly giving us the right outlook on what to expect if we're accepted," Yerim said.

Baekhui bit her cheek before answering, "It was alright, I'm happy I'm getting to know what I should work on."

"Very interesting, broadened my views on a few things," Jeje shrugged.

"It was cool, exactly what I expected," Rui nodded.

 

"Alright now that my stomach is full I can deliberate!" Holly laughed when the Legend members took their respective seats, an hour later, in the pimped out studio. The studio now had a TV rolled in that contained the trainees videos.

"I think we came to a decision," Hye Rin said, purposely nodding to the camera.

The five trainees were led into the room, all their hands sweating since they knew the possibility of them being voted off were higher.

"Minhwa-ssi I'm impressed," Holly smirked. "At first you totally bombed your samples but at the end you managed to pull through."

"Yerim-ssi," Seol Ae called. "You did well everytime, although it was rather simple every time it was good none the less."

"Baekhui-ssi," Hye Rin said. "Even though you made mistakes that wasn't the problem, the problem was that you clearly showed your frustration on your face, which is a very bad thing."

"Jeje-ssi," Haneul sighed. "Unlike Baekhui-ssi you didn't show your emotion but I didn't really... feel you getting into it. You didn't seem very into it, which is a rather large problem."

"Rui-ssi," Holly said. "You did very well, you put your own twist into it and it was obvious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter