Chapter 37

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 3rd, 2013
Day 124


"This is ridiculous why are we learning a new dance already?" Seol Ae groaned, hands on her hips.

"She's got a point," Hye Rin said. "We just came back with Genie and we're learning a new dance already?"

Min whipped around only to repeat the same thing she's said multiple times. "The new comeback obviously won't be for awhile, however, the board decided you need to learn it now so we can record the music video within a week. The reason they're having you record within a week is because your schedule is already jam packed with other things and they want to get the recording out of the way as soon as possible."

The girls mentally cursed the board members and went back to learning the brand new choreography that wouldn't even hit the stage anytime soon.

"PARK HYE RIN!"

All the girls looked towards the entrance of the studio, to be meet with a seething Jiwook. He had a magazine clutched in his tightening fist. Hye Rin gave the man a confused, and slightly terrified, look before reluctantly following him out of the studio and into the hallway. You would think the rest of the members would go back to dancing, minding their own buisness; pfft were you wrong. It was a rare day when Hye Rin of all people got yelled at for something, so all the girls eagerly pushed their ears onto the glass door, hoping to hear something.

Usually Hye Rin would ask someone what was wrong when they were clearly angry with her but the look on her managers face kept firmly shut.

"What is this?" he the glossy magazine into the confused girls hands.

She gave the taller a confused look before looking at the magazine. It was a popular gossip magazine that mostly middle schoolers bought, and to her horror on the front page was the silhouette of her and Amber's backs with the pictures dated as August 24th and September 27th, the days they went out on their secret dates. They were holding hands.

"Who is this?!" Jiwook urged on.

"It's... Amber-ssi."

Jiwook meet her with a blank look, his previously angered face melting into a confused one. "Amber...? As in f(x)'s Amber?"

Hye Rin nodded.

"And what were you doing?" he asked slowly.

"Going out."

"Holding hands?"

"Girls hold hands all the time."

"In the middle of the night?"

"We are idols, we can't go about our business during the day," Hye Rin mentally patted herself on the back with her quick, simple, answers.

Jiwook pinched the bridge of his nose, taking a deep breath. "You realize that they believe you have a boy friend now right?"

"Well... Can't we just say it's Amber? I mean it's not a li-" Hye Rin was swiftly cut off by the manager. "No we can't, because Amber was supposed to be out of the country at this time, SM can't just go and lie saying she was here when she was supposed to be somewhere else!"

Hye Rin remained silent.

"This is bad Hye Rin, very bad. Not only do you have a dating scandal but you're in a group that has already had enough controversy to last a year! God what the are we going to say to the press," Jiwook continued cursing. Hye Rin just stood there, clueless on what to do.

"Did they get pictures of our faces?" she asked after a few heart beats.

"They got yours, Ambers was too well hidden," he gave her another stern look that the younger knew meant why couldn't she have covered herself up better.

"So we can say Amber is someone else, right?" Jiwook gestured for her to go on. "Well they're just assuming Amber is a boy because her short hair and slightly masculine silhouette, so what if we get someone that looks l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter