Chapter 49

✭Legend || SM's New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ AT BOTTOM!

 

November 5th, 2013
Day 150

 

"No, Sky, that expression isn't strong enough!" the director billowed out, his face red from how much he screams on a daily basis (the cast and staff always wondered how his voice never got lost). "Everyone, take a break!"

Haneul let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, making a bee line to get to the gently smiling Sumin's side. "I think he just needs to breath."

Haneul didn't reply, just accepted the bottle of water her manager handed to her.

"HANEUL!"

The leader felt a chill run up her spine at the loud voice. It's just your imagination, she told herself, thinking it was impossible for any of those girls to have taken any time off to be able to come see her.

"HEY! Are you ignoring us?!"

Reluctantly, she turned around to see her six members (Minhwa had another schedule to attend so she had no classes for the day) walking up to her, most of them with smiles on their faces. Yerim was looking around like a child high on sugar, her dark eyes darting in every direction in hopes of catching a glimpse of a certain actor.

"How did you get the free time to do this?" she asked, sending a questioning glance to an irritated Jiwook.

"We're in between schedules," Seol Ae waved it off. "We have an hour to hang out with our leader."

"You mean stare at my co-stars."

"Mostly that," Holly shrugged, no remorse in her gaze. "Now, where's the hotties?"

"Hopefully no where near any of you," Hye Rin rolled her eyes, trying to focus on her latest favorite novel.

"You'll probably scare them away before you could actually have a conversation," Rui smirked.

"Well the first mission, is to get an autograph!" Yerim exclaimed, a wide smile on her face at the prospect of gaining an autograph from her current favorite drama actors - although who know's how long this one will last.

"Then a date!" Seol Ae grinned, narrowly missing a swat to the head.

"None of you are dating these fools," Jiwook growled. Since he had to previously take Haneul to her shootings as well he knew a bit more than he would like about the male actors love lives, or the excessiveness of it.

"Can't you let them dream?" Sumin rolled her eyes.

"I did, they became idols didn't they?"

"So, walk us around," Hye Rin said, snapping her book shut in the process. The leader was reluctant, but she ended up showing as much of the current set as possible to her members - after gaining permission of course.

"Does it feel different just wandering on set like this?" Seol Ae asked. It occurred to her once she noticed they were the only ones walking through the school. It was rather creepy, even though the sun shined through the large glass windows.

"It feels less tense," Haneul replied. "It's nice to just walk through sometimes without the constant camera's and stress of re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter