This is all just a dream.... right?

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Ji Yong started ing his shirt which made Bom nervous as hell. Bom didn't know what to do she stepped back everytime Ji Yong would take a step closer. Bom walked back until she can't no more. Then Ji Yong leaned in.... Bom closed her eyes. She could feel his hot y breath on her neck. She can't deny that she felt turned. But NO she shouldn't be feeling this. "Black", Ji Yong whispered. Bom was confused. What did he mean by that. Instead of saying something she just ended up staring at his chocolate brown eyes which was now looking intently at hers. He got nearer and nearer. Bom got really nervous. All of the weird things that he could do popped in her mind. No she wasn't ready to sleep with him again. Hell NO she wasn't!

I- I'm... I'm a... ,Bom said.

You're a what, honey?, GD said seductively.

I'm not ready for this, Bom said shyly with her chucks turning red as hell.

Really? Well, I'm Ji Yong and........... I could see your freaking black underwear from this view! HAHAHAHAAH, GD said lauging like a lunatic.

That's when Bommie realized that the thing behind her was a mirror and her wet white dress exposed everything she had under. She felt so ashamed. So embarrassed. So UGH she can't even explain how she feels. She just wants to run far away and live in a cave full of CORN! Ooooh paradise for Bommie. Things like why.. why is this happening to me? What did I ever do wrong? was running in Bommie's mind. She was caught up in her little world again that she didn't realize GD already stopped laughing ang laid himself comfortably on the bed. "Yah! Fat bunny pig, aren't you feeling cold yet?", GD said. Fat? Bunny? PIIIIIIIIIIIG?!?!?! Yeah, that really got Bom out from her little world. Okay, Bommie is now ready to attack and she did. She ran towards her bed and pulled the nearest blanket possbile to pull and started hitting GD. "YAH! YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BUFFALO, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A PIG?! I'M Y AS HELL!", Bom said. "Y?! Y?! Do you own a mirror?'', GD talked back. "ARE YOU SAYING I'M BLIND YOU --- YOU! UGH! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY ING HOUSE", Bom said while hitting him hard with a pillow. "Because I need to live with you!", GD said while trying to dodge Bom's hits. "LIVE WITH ME? LIVE WITH ME?! BOY, AFTER I'M DONE I DON'T THINK THERE WOULD BE ANY LIFE LEFT OF YOU!', Bom said screaming. GD just couldn't take all the hits anymore and help Bom's wrist and pinned her under him. 

Geez, you're hard to handle you know. (He said calmly and ily) But baby, you need to understand-- Before GD could even finish Bom interrupted

UNDERSTAND WHAT?! THAT A LIFE SIZED CHIPMUNK MONKEY IS ON TOP OF ME?! ! RAAAAPEEEE HELLLLP MEEEEEEE SOMEBODY SAVE ME A MONKEY IS MOLESTING MEEEEE! AN UGLY ONE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD couldn't take her yelling anymore so he............... SMOOCH! Yeah, he kissed her. "You're so noisy! all I want is God damn sleep, bunny!", he said.

Bommie neglecting that he just kissed her. "Then go sleep in your damn house, ! erted monkey!", she said shouting.

"IF I COULD, I WOULD! BUT NO! I HAVE TO BE STUCK HERE BECAUSE MY WIFE IS HERE", GD said in a voice loud enough to get the word wife in Bom's senses.

"Wi... wi.... wife?", was all Bom could say.

 

-----------

Hey it's a short update, I know

I'll try to update longer this time.

To my readers please stay tuned ;)

 

Excuse any grammatical errors :x