You need to remember

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov:

"So, you're telling me we met by chance and i found you special then you confessed to me you were pregnant and I just took you in?", top said.

"yes."

"You seriously expect me to believe that all this happened in under 2 years?", he said quite amused.

"Look, this may all look like a joke to you and Heavens! you might think I'm just some random obsessed admirer of you or you might think I'm some girl who's too obsessed with Korean drama and is trying to build one using her own life. But, this I swear to you. I am nowhere near joking and if I were to do that, I surely wouldn't have a background story of a kid involved. I've watched too much 16 and pregnant episodes and if that has taught me one thing. It is that, it maybe able to be a good plot to a romance novel but never in real life. I need you to trust me. If you don't want to have anything to do with me, fine. I'll leave after you help me. But, I can't leave now. We've gotten this far to find you and we wont leave empty handed."

"Ms--I mean, Park Bom-ssi, I would really love to help you. Truly, I do. But how can I help when I have no memory of this?", he said in a very sincere voice.

What he said made me ponder for quite sometime. What he said is true. No matter how badly he wants to help us, he can't do anything for he has no memory of any of this happening. Oh dear. Why does this feel like I'm living in a drama. I'm running low on ideas and I swear too much thinking with a hungry stomach isn't the best combo. Especially for me.

"How did you lose your memory?", Ji inquired with a curious tone.

Dumb be. I should've thought of asking that. I guess I was too caught up in pressuring him to remember my existence that I became too insensitive to ask how this has happen to him.

"Well, less than a year a go, I got into a car accident. My mother told me I got involved in this accident due to a meeting I was heading too. It was with a very important client and I was running late. I was carelessly driving in a very fast manner that I wasn't able to see the car that was also running fast towards my direction. I myself have no memory of the events that happened before the accident. All I remember is waking up at the hospital bed with barely half of my memories erased.", top said in a neutral tone.

"Hopefully, this amnesia is permanent. If only this was like the movies wherein knocking you out would bring back your memories. I surely don't mind throwing a punch or two", Ji said in a joking manner. But, God knows there's some truth in that joke.

"It doesn't take a scientist to know your friend here doesn't fancy me that much, Bom-ssi.", top said with a friendly smile.

Ji was about to open his mouth when I cut him off. I think I saved the world by doing that. I've known him far too long enough to know how careless he could be with his words. And I surely am not foreign to how hostile he could get.

"Top, you said this accident happen not more than a year ago? When exactly?", I inquired.

"That I clearly remember. It was on November 7th."

"November 7th... That's sungie's birthday. That was the day we were suppose to celebrate his 1st birthday together! I waited for you for hours and you never came and I received a call from your mom.... She told me to stay away", I said in a rather shocked manner. As though I just solved a mystery case of a thousand years.

"You make us sound like a married couple", Top jokingly said with a smile. 

This is indeed the Top that I know. Always joking around. Making heavy situations lighter. He always knows how to ease the burden. It is his charm that is truly unresisitable. He knows exactly how to calm a lady down when she is in a rather dramatic phase.

"If I were you I'd keep the jokes to myself. For I am not this lady's friend. I am here husband", Ji said in a tone full of venom.

Normally I would blush on that comment but having the circumstances we were in before he confessed. I still am very much mad at him. At least I want to think that I am. I just don't want to be so easy on him.

"Arranged wife", I corrected.

"Wife nonetheless", Ji said with his striking eyes looking at me.

"Alright then. Before the stars and moon collide, let's get into matters. Are you telling me my mother is involved in this?", top asked.

"I believe so. If not, then I must've hallucinated the call. Which I can defend that I did not."

After saying this Top kept quite for a really long time as though he was thinking of something. He was deeply thinking of something hard.

"Does this kid happen to have a heart birthmark on his thigh?", he inquired.

This really shocked me. How can he know that when he claims he has forgotten all of his memories.

"Yes. Yes he does", i said in a rather confused manner.

"I have seen him before", he said confidently

"No ", Ji said while slouching on the couch looking like an upset child who lost his lollipop.

I shot him a glare with his comment as he returned to me with an annoyed "what".

"Did you magically get back your memories for you to remember that?", I asked jockingly. Just to set the mood less intense.

"Well, I wish such a thing as magic existed so I could help you find him easier. But, no. I have seen him before because I have seen my mother carry him and gave it to one of my aunts. She said it was my cousin's new-born.", he said in a tone more scared than affirmative.

I couldn't contain myself. Too much emotions were running through my veins. His mother is downright a straight A if this is true. How could she just give away something that isn't hers? how could she do this? This isn't some kind of korean drama wherein they could bully the poor girl and take everything away from her. For one, I am nowhere near poor. I can healthily sustain my lifestyle without any man. If she thinks I was milking his son, then she is dead wrong. For I never asked him for anything. He willingly gave the world to me and his whole heart. I am not a bad person nor am I an arrogant one but, as much as I care for Top, what his mother has done has greatly offended me. If she felt as though I was using him, she could've just told me personally. Maybe then, we would have had a better understanding of each other. I just want to scream and throw off this table right in front of me. I am beyond pissed and I bet both of these two men with me can tell. For I wasn't saying anything yet my fist and the way I looked right now spoke for me. I know both of them are battleling in the inside on who among them should comfort me and tell me to calm down but, I must look more scary than medusa right now for none of them dared.

"Do you know where to find your cousin?", I said in a warrious tone.

"Yes, she is in LA right now. Sadly, I have no contact of her. Whilst it is true that we are cousins, we were never anywhere near close. We would just often see each other once or never in a year.", he said quite scared.

"We can have her tracked down. What's her name?", Ji asked.

"Kim Bo A", top said calmly.

After Top revealed the name of the serpent that has my baby, me and Ji can't help but look at each other sending off worried looks.

"Jaejoong's sister", me and ji both said in unison with feeling of shock printed on our faces.