2 years ago: The baby

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Before I start with my story update, I just want to give a special thank you to Cosupureya for making the poster for this story. The welcoming of this new year hasn't been the best for me, honestly. I was really down in the dumps. I was super sad and I don't know I just felt depressed and hopeless. Unhappy. But, when I logged on to my AFF account today with an intention of updating my story, I had this lil notif saying I had a message. And damn that message hit me good. After reading it, I almost broke down to tears. I guess maybe because I didn't expect anything like that. And I thought my stories weren't at all that great. Maybe because I'm going through a really sensitive phase and those little act of kindess really brightens up my day. So yeah, from the bottomo of my heart, thank you cosupureya for making my day. It was actually the best and the only new years gift I received. And to all my readers, thank you for making me feel like I'm worth something. I love you all! I hope you enjoy my updates. Happy New year everyone! 

------

Bom's pov

It has been 4 month since me and tabi went to Japan together. He has been such a sweetheart. We aren't in any kind of relationship if that's what you're thinking. He is like a bestfriend to me. Like what Ji was. He took care of me and even put up to all my mood swings and food cravings. There were so many nights I would call him to go to my apartments to give me the food I'm craving for. 

At some point we felt like it should be better if we move in together. Well, he suggested that. He said he wanted to get a better eye on me. To take care of me better. At first, I wasn't so supportive of this since we aren't related nor are we dating. It would look bad in public eye.

But then again thinking clearly, what else could look worse than getting pregnant at this age and living alone? So, we moved in at his place. I didn't tell my parents about it though and I bribed who they hired to watch after me with my cuteness to not say anything of what's happening to me. Actually, they asked Hyori to watch after me.

Hyori is a good friend of mine. We've known each other for as long as me and Chae has known each other. The three of us used to be bestfriends until hyori had to move to Japan. It's perfect timing though. She's dating Top's bestfriend, Daesung. It's funny how these two got together. I'd save the story of how they got together for another day. 

Hyori was brought to tears when I told her what happened to me. She even cursed Ji. But, I told her it was somewhat my fault. That didn't stop her from getting mad at him though. Well, it's hard to tell her not to be mad at someone. There isn't anyone that could control her emotions more than she could. I'm curious how Daesung tamed her. 

Anyway, back to what was happening now. Me and Top are currently going for another doctor's appointment. To check how the baby is doing.

"Your baby is rather healthy. Are you excited to know the gender?"

"Of course doctor! we are" Me and top both said while looking at each other, smiling.

"You know, I'm shocked that you two aren't dating. Bommie, that's a fine lad right there. It would be a waste to let him slip your fingers"

I blushed at what the doctor said and couldn't seem to respond. I just looked down and smiled.

"Yah doctor-ssi you're embarrassing her. Our little bommie is a bit shy you know. Just get on with telling us the gender" 

Top said jockingly with a huge smile on his face.

"Aist teenagers now adays are impatient. Well, congratulations, you're gonna have a baby boy!"

The doctor said with a huge smile. And Top was also smiling so much right now. I could tell he was happy.

But somewhere deep inside me, it hurts. I suddenly remember that night when Ji told me that if he were to have a baby, he wants it to be a boy. How he has dreamed of playing with his son. The memory of that breaks my heart. Would he have been happy if he were here right now?

Top seems to have noticed my trance since he caressed my arms and asked if I was okay.

I gave him the best smile I could and nodded. We thanked the doctor and left for ice cream. One thing that's common between me and top is that we both love food and ice cream. I mean come on. Who doesn't love ice cream?

We decided to sit down and get ice cream at baskin robbins. Of course,  I ordered the uksusu flavored ice cream. Typical me. People find it weird though. Meh. I don't care. I love uksusu.

"Bom?"

I heard tabi say. 

"Yes, tabbi?" I asked while devouring my ice cream in a cute way of course keke.

I saw him pull out something from his pocket. It looked like a ring box. He was probably gonna show me the ring he bought for this girl he was planning on asking out. He kept talking about her a lot. It somehow hurts for unknown reasons. But as long as he is happy, i support it.

"Remember that girl I was talking about?.."

See. I was right it was that girl. Somehow my emotions were rushing and I was getting emotional. Ugh pregnancy mood swings. 

"What about her?" I asked in a rather bitter tone. 

"That girl, she's amazing. She's beyond words. Completely incredible. From the first day I met her, I just knew she was special. Every single day when I see her, I can't help but slowly fall in love with her"

"Stop. I don't want to listen to you being in love with somebody okay. I don't care whoever she is"

I shouted and walked away from him with tears rolling down my eyes. Why was I feeling like this? It's not like I have feelings for him or anything. I can't have feelings for him. I think it's just the pregnancy emotions. Yeah, it's just that. 

Ugh. I felt someone pull my arm. 

"Bom, Why are you running away from me? And why are you crying?"

Top looked at me with worried eyes. I don't know. I can't lie to him. But, I also have no idea why I'm feeling like this. So how can I express myself.

"I don't like the thought of you being in love with someone. I'm sorry if I'm being selfish"

"Bom.. that girl... That girl is you"

I was so shocked to hear that. Shocked. Shocked and happy. 

"Ms. Park Bom, will you be my girlfriend?"

He asked kneeling down. This scene looks like one of those out of a fairytale book right now. Of course, like the books, I helped him stand up, placed the ring on my finger and 

kissed him..