Story behind those tears

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

It hurts. It hurts so bad. I can't take all these memories flowing in. I know what I did to Jae was wrong but I never meant anything. I get it. All the pain I've been through was just karma trying to bite my . But. this is too much. I can't take the pain anymore. I just want to give up already. 

I can't take breathing. Every breath I take is flooded with pain. I don't want to live anymore. 

End of pov

Ji's pov

It's been almost 30 minutes since I've been knocking here and she wont open up. And up until now, she is still crying. Was what I did that bad? I mean come on. It was just for crying out loud. Why is she over reacting so much.

I can't take this anymore. I decided to just get the spare key for the bathroom. I know, you guys might be thinking why I didn't do that earlier. I didn't do that simply because I was giving her space and I didn't want to intrude just like that. 

Once I got the key I unlocked the door and saw her laying on the floor hugging herself while crying. Somehow this view is breaking my heart to pieces. She looked so hurt, vulnerable and in pain. It's breaking my heart. I can't even move my body. I'm just here frozen at this sight. 

Isn't this what I wanted? I wanted this, right? I wanted her in pain. But, why? why does it hurt me to see her like this? 

My feet started doing their job and so did the rest of my body. I moved towards her and tried to hug and comfort her but she was repelling all my hugs. She was pushing me away. No, I can't let her push me away. I hugged her tighter until she stopped fighting back. There she was crying in my arms for i don't know, maybe a good 20 minutes or so?

After sensing that she has calmed down a bit. I asked this question I've been dying to ask. I may hate her but she was still my bestfriend. I know her, she wouldn't be crying this bad if it was just for nothing.

"What's wrong, Bom? you don't have to tell me. But, I'm worried. Seeing you like this is uncomfortable"

I saw her fidget and looking like she was gonna tear up again so I didn't force in the question. I just stayed there hugging her and waiting for her to feel a little better. She looked so lost and confused. Like she was thinking so hard on something. Then I saw moving like she was a bout to say something. I couldn't make out what she was saying because what I heard honestly shocked me.

"I was pregnant"

I heard her say in a really scared and soft voice. That shocked me a lot. My brain doesn't seem to be doing it's job. I couldn't comprehend to what she just said. So I asked a question that I thought was rather sensible.

"Who's the father?"

Somehow that question changed the look on her face. She looked really mad and I can't tell why. Next thing I know she pulled away from my hug and stood up in anger. The next words she shouted got into my brain rather really clear.

"You, Ji Yong. You! What do you think of me? some who just sleeps with different men? You were the only guy I ever slept with!" 

I heard her say in a very emotional and teary scream. I can't even feel my body move. This was all too much for me to handle. I don't know how to respond nor act. I'm a father? how? when? I can't seem to think straight on anything and I guess she noticed that. 

Since she noticed there doesn't seem to be anything coming out of my mouth, I saw her walk out of the bathroom, picked up all her clothes and got dressed. Then next thing i know, she was out the door.

I can't seem to find the strength to stop her nor even call out her name. I was too shocked. Dumbfounded would be an understatement. There's so many questions in my head right now and so many different emotions flowing in. Regret? Anger? Sadness? I don't know which. But one thing is for sure. 

I want to know what happened to my baby.

 

 

-----

Hello my dear readers!

Your comments are very much loved. Everyday when I log in to my account the first thing I check are your comments. They really make me happy reading that you appreciate my story. I'm doing my best to update as much as i can. Because I don't want to disappoint you and make you wait far too long. Thank you so much for supporting my story. Please do continue supporting it. And I'll also do my best to post the next chapter by today. The next chapter will be all about Bom's pregnancy 2 years ago. I'm also sorry if there are any grammatical errors. Please excuse them for I am not a fan of proof reading.

I love you all!

 

xx