Where's my baby?

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Ji Yong's pov

Ever since Bom left me that day I felt like a total wreck. She left me with so many unanswered questions and with that, I can't seem to get myself up. I wanted to drown myself in alcohol to forget I even heard anything. I just.. she looked like she was in so much pain. I mean for all I know she could have had a miscarriage or the baby died after it was born. 

It wasn't just a baby it was my baby. Our baby. I need to pull myself together. Maybe not for myself but for the baby that I still need to learn and know about. I maybe a huge jerk and may have done a lot of mistakes in my life up until this day, but I'm not that heartless to not care about my own flesh and blood. 

If she got pregnant along those times we were doing it, then my baby must be more than a year old now. I wonder what it looks like. Is it a girl or is it a boy? Damn. I haven't even seen it yet I'm already getting attached. You see, I've always wanted to have a kid. To play with, to train and just plainly so I'd have something to call my own. I especially wanted a baby boy. 

I want a baby whom I could shower with love and just I want that baby to grow feeling a father's love. I didn't grow up with a father. Well, it's safe to say I barely had one. Yes, barely. My real father died when I was 5 years old and my step dad couldn't give two s about me. 

I don't want my child to end up like that. I want my child to grow up and have a happy family. And if family means having Bom in the picture, then bite me. I'm fine with it. She is the mother of my child and because of that maybe.. just maybe I would forgive her and try to let her in my life again. For the sake of our kid.

And with all honesty, when I saw Bom looking so fragile and vulnerable that night, it was like I lost all the hate I had for her. It was like I was clouded with guilt pain and regret. It's like somewhere deep inside of me, I felt like she didn't deserve how I treated her. Like I'm the one that's wrong. And I should understand her. But you see, these are all just emotions. And emotions are tricky. They can't change the fact what she did 6 years ago.

Sometimes my conscience goes to me and says that was 6 years ago. I should let go of it and move on. I mean come on Jae has already forgiven her. Speaking of Jae, I haven't really seen him since he got here. Well, I have seen him. But I didn't like get to meet up nor talk to him. It's just that whenever we see each other, I'm always trying to drag Bom away from him. I don't know whenever I see them together, this certain rush of anger just flows in my veins.

Perhaps it's because of what she did to him. Yeah, I reckon it is that. It can't be anything else. My brain says it's jealousy but then again my brain should shut the hell up. 

Back to me and being curious about my baby, I need to find Bom. I need to get answers and I need to know what happened to my baby. I dialed her number and 10 rings she didn't pick up. I kept dialing her for a good 20 mins then gave up. She is obviously avoiding me. Well no , Ji yong. She hates you.

Well, since she wont pick me up, I'll just track her down. I tried tracking her down but you see, I think she was wise enough to block me. Once she blocks me, that means no matter what I do, unless I got to authority, which would most likely question my being blocked, then I could track her. 

Ugh. I'm becoming hopeless right now. "Well you could always try getting your up and look for her" There you go again, brain. You're not meant to talk so I suggest you just shut up. But, you aren't exactly half wrong either. But where do I start looking for her? ah! she might be at her parents house. 

I called up her parents and asked if she was around. And negative she wasn't there. Her mom got worried with the thought that I, her husband, didn't know where she was, so I made up an excuse. Well, she nicely bought the excuse. Well, that's a save. 

My mind started chanting two years. Two years. Until damn. Two years ago she flew to Japan after seeing me make up with this really hot chic. And she brought dinner that time. A really nice gesture. Wait, that day, was she trying to tell me she was pregnant? damn way to go Ji. You've earned yourself the of the decade award. 

If she went to Japan then she could have went to... Hyori! That's right I'll call Hyori noona. And thank God she answered on my first dial. 

"What do you want, Ji Yong?" damn that's a rather harsh tone. She used to be really cheerful and nice. 

"Noona, was Bom with you when she went to Japan?" I asked nicely and sweetly.

"Why? your conscience finally killed you and you're deciding to take responsibility?"

What does she mean.. Oh she must have been there for Bom. And.. damn no wonder her voice has so much hate on me.

"Noona, please don't be so harsh on me. I was young and I know what I did was wrong"

"Ji, just get to the point, what do you want?"

You see, hyori noona can be really stubborn and when she says get to the point, you better get to your freaking point or you'd have no other chance.

"Where's my baby?"

You see I didn't want to ask what happened to it. Since it might kill me knowing.