Please talk to me

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Ji's pov

After thinking things through for a good 2 days, I finally reached my decision. I called up and told Hyori noona my decision right away. I'm not gonna stay out of Bom's life. I'm not gonna leave her behind ever. I realized doing that wont do any good and it wont lessen the pain I've caused her. I've already brought so much pain on her life and I think it's about time I properly apologize and make up for it.

I've thought about it so much that it hurts. I can't imagine how I placed her into such situations. I do feel like a horrible person but then hiding from all of this, hiding from her, wont make me any better. I want to find her. I need to find her. I want to apologize and show her I mean it. I want us to find out baby together and live happily.

Bom has always been a special person in my life. Ever since we were young, she has been the only girl that occupied my mind for a long time and even... my heart. I look bad through everything that happened and I surely can't believe the time I wasted hating on her. How much I wasted our friendship and all our memories.

Yes, what she did to Jae was unbelievably mean but then I should've known better. If I was thinking right and was actually using my brain instead of my emotions, I would've realized it sooner that the Bommie that I know by heart wont ever do that. She wont do that without a purpose. And Bommie always has a good purpose. She's gifted with a good heart. Something or someone must've pushed her to do it. Who or what it is, I do not know. 

One thing is for sure, I want to fix things step by step. I wont rush anything because anything that is rushed never ends well. I want to be able to get to her slowly. I know she wont be able to forgive me on my first try and neither do I want her to. I don't want to pressure her into forgiving me right away. I want to give her time to heal but, this time, while she is healing, I'll be right by her side. I'll be her armor to everything. She deserves that much after everything that happened. 

I also want to find out what pushed her to do such a thing. It must've been something really great for her to do that. I know, Bom and I know she loves Jae. She could never do that to him. I remember there were so many times when we were young wherein I would often secretly get jealous because of how much love and care she shows to Jae. I loved Bom so much and honestly, I don't think I'd ever love another woman just as much.

I loved Bom once. 

I loved her.

I still do. 

And I always will.

Park Bom, I love you.

And because of that, I'm going to run after her. I don't care if I have to search the world just for her, I want to find her and I don't think it will be that easy to get to her. I don't even know where to begin looking for her.

*RING*

Who could be calling me? I picked up my phone and saw it was hyori noona. I answered it right away.

"Jiyong-ah, if you're looking for Bommie, she's with Chaerin."

After hearing that I was overwhelmed with joy. At least I got a heads up on where she is. Well, that wasn't so hard.

"Thank you, hyori noona. I'll go to her right away"

I hanged up and got dressed as fast as I can. I drove up to Chaerin's house and I'm a 100% sure she's there because her car is parked outside and it looks like she just arrived. 

I rang her doorble once or fine twice. Okay not really, it was three times. It took her really long to answer but then when the door opened, I saw the person I wanted to see so much. Bommie. She looked like she hasn't slept for days and her eyes looked like they were crying for days also.

"Bommie"

As soon as I spoke, she slammed the door straight on my face. Well, I expected that. I know she's completely mad at me.

"Bommie, I know that you're mad but please hear me out just this once, please? I'm begging you."

I kept begging for a good 5 mins or so until the door opened up again but this time I was greeted by a rather pissed looking CL. She looked like she wanted to murder me right there and then. 

"What do you want, Ji yong?" She said in a matter full of venom.

"Chaerin ah, please I know you're mad at me but can you just let me talk to her, please?"

"Isn't it obvious that doesn't want to talk to you?"

"Please..." I begged.

"No, Ji. I'm sorry. Just go home" she was about to close the door with that but I hold it off.

"I'll wait here outside as long as I have to until she talks to me"

And I did. I waited there for 5 hours. It's 8pm now and the rain is starting to pour. But I don't care. I don't care if I die here as long as she talks to me before I do.

I love you, Bom. Please just talk to me....