2 years ago

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

After my emotional blow on Ji, I just kept running and running until I lost my way. I don't even have any idea where I am. Stupid me, why did I have to go all emotional and run off like that? I mean seriously, we aren't in the city. Who knows how far I am from the city. Good thing I was smart enough to bring my phone.

I dialed the person whom I know I could trust with anything.

"Chae, can you pick me up? I'm really lost and have no idea where I am" I told her over the phone sobbing. She told me she'd be here as soon as she could track down where I am. I just have to stay in one place. I decided to take a seat here on the street. It's surely better than nothing. At least there's a post light above me. So, it's not that scary.

I'm truly lucky to have a bestfriend like Chaerin. She has always been there for me. Especially during my pregnancy. I'm sure all of you are curious what happened. So, I'll tell you.

Flashback 2 years ago

My head hurt so bad. Everything that happened last night seems to be such a blur. I felt hands wrapped around my waist and a body beside me. Damn. Did I sleep with a random stranger? I turned to see who I slept with and oh my good Lord, I wish I slept with a random stranger. 

I can't make out how this was possible. I can't remember a thing. My heart is beating so fast. I did what my heart felt like doing, I screamed. I screamed so loud.

"Damn. Why are you so noisy in the morning?"

"!!! you stupid monkey, you me! how could you! you took advantage of me!!"

" you? you were begging me to you, babe" He said in a rather y voice. If my lower area wasn't hurting so bad. I would so give him a go right now. Wait, what? what the am I thinking? Ew. Why am I thinking like this.

"Stop lying. It's clearly obvious that you took advantage of me!"

He didn't fight back nor argue with me but instead he did something that shocked me. He got on top of me and held my hands above my head.

"You don't remember a thing do you?" he looked intently at me. And damn those eyes are gorgeous up close. It's like his gaze is burning through my soul.

Tongue tied. I don't know how to respond. It's like my hormones were on a roll. I just nodded. After I gave my response, he kissed me. Oh my gosh he kissed me! I tried shoving him away. Though, I got to admit I'm enjoying this. But I can't let this monkey take advantage of me. 

"Babe, don't push me away. Me and my little friend here wants to help you remember last night"

Oh trust me. The friend he was calling little isn't so little. He is ing huge. I don't know how that fit inside me. He was so long, wide, erect and damn his 'little' friends was standing so proudly. I want him. 

I didn't say anything else. I just kissed him. 

Ever since that day, we kept doing it. I lost track of how many times we did it per day. We still hate each other but, you see. We're young. We have rushing hormones. Trust me, I could never get enough of him. 

After like 2 weeks, I noticed something different about me. I kept puking every morning. At first, I thought it was just something I ate. But it was different. I kept having mood swings and certain cravings. 

I couldn't control nor handle how I was feeling. So I decided to ring Ji to assist me to go to a doctor. But by accident, I dialed Chaerin's number. I will be forever thankful for that mistake. So, instead of Ji, I asked helped from her and she gladly helped me.

She arrived at my place shortly after I called. Once I got in her car, the first thing she asked me was if I was ually active. I couldn't comprehend what she was talking about until she stated the oh so famous question. She asked if I was pregnant. I told her it was impossible. Then she said we'll have to see about that. 

We got to a hospital and did some check ups. Somehow the longer I wait for the results, the more scared I'm feeling. Finally! the doctor arrived with the results. I felt a massive relief that I don't have to wait anymore. He was smiling at me, I reckoned the results were good and he is gonna tell me, I'm fine.

"Congratulations Ms. Park! You're pregnant!"

"I... I'm what?" 

I couldn't seem to comprehend what was happening. No I can't be pregnant. Most married women would be happy with the news of this. But funny thing, I'm not married nor am I legal to have a child. My main concern is how Ji would react to this. I don't know how to tell him.

Chae didn't seem so shocked about the results. But, the doctor was worried about my reaction. Chae just told him to go and that she would take over. 

I was crying so hard. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to tell anyone I was pregnant. I just cried in Chae's arms for I have no idea how long. When I stopped crying, it was lunch time. Chae offered to take me out to eat but I didn't want to. I told her to just send me home. I wanted to be alone. She did. But, before she sent me home, she dropped by this ramen shop that sells really good ramen. She said that even if I didn't want to eat, I should. For the sake of the kid. 

I don't know what I'd do without her. She's doing the part of being strong for me. She sent me home and did ask I asked. She gave me some space to be alone. 

I did a lot of thinking and figured it would be unfair to not tell Ji. So I decided that I should tell him. And trust me, I tried.

It has been 3 days since I found out I was pregnant and 3 days I refused to see nor meet up with Ji. He seemed to not be pushing the subject on seeing me. So I felt like he really didn't care if I just left his life in an instant. But you see, I'm not just deciding for myself but for the baby aswell. 

I decided to drop by at his place for dinner. Which I did. I knocked on his door but there was no reply. I saw the lights in his room lit up though so I think he might be studying or watching TV. I know another way in. Through the backyard and I went in through there. I quietly and slowly went up to his room so he wont notice. I wanted to surprise him with my visit. 

Just as I was nearing his door, I heard moans. I turned the knob and saw him ing some . He didn't notice my existence at first until I dropped all the food, which was suppose to be our dinner, on the floor. 

"Oh ! Bom, what are you doing here?"

He looked tensed and nervous. I was trying so hard to contain my tears and not show any emotions. After all, I had no rights. I was just someone he hates and would screw whenever he felt like it. 

"Youngbae told Chae that you weren't eating properly. So, I thought I'd be nice and bring some food over. But I'm guessing you're busy. I'll take my leave now"

I dashed out of his place as fast as I could. I can hear him calling out for me but that didn't stop me from walking. I got my car keys and drove as far as I could. So much tears streaming down my face. I was driving so fast that I didn't notice there was a car going the same way I did. The last thing I saw were bright lights before I passed out. 

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. I'm alive? Oh my god I'm alive!

"Hey, I'm glad you're awake" 

I heard a rather soft and angelic voice. I opened my eyes to see a really gorgeous guy in front of me. He looked so.. perfect. 

"Who- who are you? what am I doing here? Oh no how's my"

I stopped before I could say the word baby. I didn't want him to think I was a careless teen. Getting pregnant and all that.

"Your baby is fine, don't worry. Well, my car almost crashed into yours and when I checked up on you in your car, you passed out. So I brought you here." 

That's a huge relief. At least my baby is okay. I was suppose to say thank you to him but he interrupted me and aid.

"I'm Seunghyun but my friends call me TOP"