Bad spirits go away

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Everyone woke up early except for Ji Yong and Bom or are they really sleeping?

GD's POV

Ugh, today will be the day that I will officially be tied down. I'm not the morning type of person but unusually for some reason that I don't know, I want to be awake as early as possible. I feel excited and nervous. I don't even know what why I'm so exciting. I can't be excited because of my new pet. I mean wife. Then why am I excited then? I turned to my left and saw Bom's underwear which I stole. A thought came in mind.. HAHA >:) now I remember why I'm so excited. There are perks of being married, if you know what I mean. I guess I need to start being nice to her. I feel so evil and good right now. I decided to get up and get ready. And uhhh do my business. Well, guys have their morning thing HAHA. 

After getting ready, I decided to go down. I saw Auntie Park or should I say umma greeting me. I went to her and gave her a morning hug. She told me to go to the kitchen and eat something while she wakes up Bommie. I was about to say yes when a dirty thought went in mind. "Umma, I'll be the one to wake up my wifey. After all both of us need to get used to each other", I said. Umma gave me a happy smile and agreed to me. As I was turning to wake up Bom I saw something unexpected... Something only a crazy person would do....

Bom was freaking dressed in this taekwando semi ghost expert kimono or something. She was holding a staff and my God a bucket of hot water... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIRL PLANNING?!

 

END OF POV

 

Bom's POV

So, I woke up extra early today. Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to research about ghost and how to get rid of them. I jumped to this conclusion that mommy might be posessed by this evil ghost called Ji Yong. That Ji Yong must be the evil spirit. I went to this little temple in our house and prayed. After that I wore this white Kimono with a black belt in taekwando. For what? Well, that evil spirit Ji Yong needs to know that I'm not weak. After that I placed water on this bucket which I did a dance ritual on and found a stick which appeared to be like a staff. After I got ready I went in the living room and found my two targets..

HAHA that evil spirit is looking at me. He must be scared. Oh yes, he is scared. All hail the almighty Bom. "You! evil spirit, stop possessing my mother. You will be punished!", I said. His facial expression changed from being clueless to a more clueless one -_-. "Ha!? what are you blabbering about, bunny?", I heard him say. "Oh I'll show you what I'm blabbering about", I told him.

I started dancing this ritual dance again. I swear this dance I found on the net kinda looked like a monkey trying to scratch her armpit. But then I need to follow it to get rid of the evil spirit. I started chanting some words while going on circles while dancing. I swear I heard that monkey laugh. I heard him freaking laugh! how dare he! Well I guess this is the time where I wash away the evil spirit. I stopped dancing and slowly walked to him. As I was walking I saw his expression changed. From laughing to a worried expression. I started lifitng up the bucket. "Bom, what the hell? Stop. You aren't pouring that on me", i heard him say. More like plead. But no it didn't stop me. In one swift move i splashed the water on him and without my intention......... HA... HAHA... HAHAHAHA THE BUCKET GOT STUCK IN THE STUPID MONKEY'S HEAD! HAHAHA. "Bucket monster! HAHA that's a great way to cover your ugly face", I said while holding my stomach which is now hurting from laughter. "Why you little...", I heard him say but he got interrupted by mom. 

"Oh my Jiyong. Bommie, I will not tolerate such childish acts. Never do this again or else!", I heard mom say as she told the maids to bring some towel for Ji Yong. She was so concerned over him that it got me jealoud. "But umma, he is evil", I said with the cutest expression possible. She just ignored me but instead said something to Ji Yong. "Ji Yongie, if Bommie does something bad like this again, I give you permission to punish her in whatever way you like. Just don't hit her, arraso?", I heard umma say. And I saw this smirk forming in Ji Yong's lips as I heard him say "I will punish her well, umma". Oh no this can't be good.. This can't be good. What do I do now. I looked down thinking about all the possibilities he would do. As I looked down, I stared at my body... No he would do bad things to my body... My body that he would...... No no he might... *gulp*... Draw on me while I'm sleeping! 

End of POV

"Ji yong-ah, get dried up then let's eat. Bom, change to normal clothes, dear. Please. We need to get to your new house soon", Mrs. Park said.