Why do you care?

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

It has been an hour since Ji roughly dragged me out of the cafe. I don't get him, really. What was his problem? After dragging me out, he gave me the silent treatment. That dude wouldn't even dare talking to me. He just plainly looked mad. Mad as in the unusual mad. I was so mad when he dragged me out that I kept on shouting but at some point I gave up since he really isn't answering me. The look in his face seemed so foreign yet so familiar. I don't want to jump to conclusions but.. Well he looks like he is jealous.

Silly me. Why would he be jealous? It's not like he cares about me. For all I know, he hates every single cell there is in my body. Then why? why is he looking like that? More importantly where is he taking me? He has been driving for a full on hour now since he dragged me out. And I really can't tell where we are now. This place seems so unfamiliar. It's full of trees and the road isn't as smooth as it is in the main city.

"Are you gonna kill me?" After like 2 hours or more I asked out of worry. Well, this place kinda does look like a place where murders happen to be honest. 

For the first time since he dragged me out, I saw a different expression on his face. A smirk! i see a smirk on his face. I feel like I've being played right now. 

I got so caught up in the look in his face that I didn't notice his hand landing on my thigh and slowly creeping up my skirt. Before I could react, I heard him say

"Murder? aw come on. Can't I you first?" 

The thought of that terrified me at the same time . Wait what? what the hell am I thinking? no no. I'm not by this monkey. How could I be? he is gorgeous! wait huh what? I meant hideous. Yeah, that's what I meant.

"Get your dirty paws off of me, Ji Yong!" I screamed at him with anger visible on my face.

"I thought you liked it dirty, babe. Plus, can't I touch my wife?"

I hate it when he uses the wife card on me. I hate it because I know very well that he has full rights on me. But, I don't want to give in to him. I must not give in to him. 

"No, you can't. I am not your wife! I never agreed to marrying you." I said in the most bitter tone I can.

"That's not what papers say, hun. No matter what you say or do, I have full rights on you. I could take you right now and it wouldn't be called "

My gosh he isn't serious is he? he can't be. I was terrified with that thought. The best resort I got to was to change the topic and divert his attention somehwere else. 

"What the hell? So, you just pulled me out of my time with Jae just so you could molest me?! what is wrong with you?"

"I pulled you out simply because I can. Plus, you were taking so long. I was getting bored"

"Bored? that's it? me and him were having a rather serious conversation and all you care about is your boredom!?"

"You know, I wonder if you're really bothered because of the fact that I pulled you out of your time with him or is it because you didn't get to reject and hurt him like how you did the last time?" He said in a very venomous tone.

That really hit a sensitive spot. I wanted to break down to tears. It hurts. He makes me feel like I'm a monster. I must not give in to these tears. I must stay strong. 

With a straight face, I answered

"Why do you care?"

 

 

-----

Hey hey! So, I'm trying to update this story everyday since I'm on Christmas break right now. So please do continue giving it some love. 

To all my readers, thank you so much for your patience with me and for supporting my story!

And special mention to meanbelon

Thank you so much for your kind comment. It really really did boost up my happiness and positivity. :)

I love you all

xx 

Geenzy7