It's not a dream

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

"Yes, honey. Wife as in you're married to me", Ji yong said with a smirk. 

BOM's POV

I feel like the whole world just crashed on me. He must be joking, right? He is joking, right? RIGHT?!? I was just about to say something when I saw him went to this unfamiliar bag in my room and take something out. Oh well, it must be his back then. WAAAIT his bag HERE? How did this guy go in my room? How come his bag is here? Oh no! don't tell me, his house got attacked by aliens and now he has to live with me. Gah, blame TOP for attacking your house. Don't live in mine! My thoughts got interrupted when he shoved a paper on my face. Okay I'm mad now I'm seriously ma--d? WHAT? MARRIAGE CONTRACT?! What the hell is this? Who got married.Why is he shoving it in my face. "Why are you shoving a marriage contract in my face? Do I owe those married couple a gift or something", I said. "Dumb . Stupid, airhead, bunny, read clearly", he said. Before saying something stupid, I read it carefully. It's a marriage contract of Ji Yong. HAHA this pabo got married? The girl must be so blind. Gosh she would freaking regret it her whole life. I mean c'mon getting married with a jerk like him? Pft if it was me I would probably jump off a building. Let's see who the girl is... Ahh it's Park Bom. HAHA that Park Bom girl must be taking care of her funeral by no. Wait-Park Bom? But... I'm... Oh God... Tell me this is fake. I swear I would stop bullying everyone I ever bullied. I wont sneak around at kids department store to by kids underwear for myself anymore! I'd even work out!! Please tell me this isn't true. Please! I'm dreaming, right? I'm DREAMING, right? right? I need to slap myself. Yes, slapping myself would be good to wake myself up.Just as I was bout to slap myself I felt someone grab my hand and the next thing I know........... there was something wet on my lips. Kwon ingJiyong just kissed me. He is freaking kissing me with his frog lips. Before I could say something or beat the out of him. He said," If you're trying to slap yourself to prove that this is a dream. Well, a kiss would hurt less. This isn't a dream, Bom." Why does he look so nice in my point of view now? He seems like an angel proclaiming his love in a corn field with corn chocolate, corn caramel, corn mountains corn clouds and BOMMIE stop it. You're not making sense. I didn't know what to do so I... Well yeah I did the most childish thing someone could do. I ran and hid under my blanket.

END OF POV

GD's POV

After I kissed her. I really thought she would slap me and slap me HARD. But no, instead she ran to her bed and hid under the blanket. I admit what she did was cute and childish HAHA. Honestly, I came here today to talk to her about this marriage thing. To talk to her about how we will end it. But seeing how she is reacting right now. It's making me miss her. Making me miss the old us. I want to stay married to her for some time. I think it would be fun. Not like I have any feelings for her. I just want to tease and bully her. Well, maybe try to get close to her hehehe. Me and my erted mind. I decided to walk to her bed. I smirked as I looked at the hiding figure right before me. I laid down beside her. I know she could feel me beside her since she moved away a little. I decided to hug her. Just to and said, "Jagiya, you shouldn't be like this. How are we suppose to make babies then?". HAHA yeah, that must freak her out of her brains. Making babies with me. Well, that would be kinda hot. I shouldn't be thinking about these thoughts right now. I was so caught up in my thoughts when suddenly... BAM! she pushed me off the bed then yelle, "Babies? Babies? make babies with YOU? Heck, if you want a baby then just stare at yourself in the mirror. You immature freak! You're harder to handle compared to a baby! I don't even know how to clasify you as!. Before she could even continue I cut her off "Hot. That's how you should clasify me. Don't forget to add y", I said with a smirk. "GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!", she screamed. My first plan was to fight with her like the ones you see in dramas  but no I obediently followed her. I walked towards the door and stopped when I was right in front of the door. "Goodnight, baby. I guess I'll just have to dream about you with this", I said as I waved her lacy red underwear with a smirk. Before she could even react I closed the door shut. HAHA that was fun. She'd probably kill me now. Before she could even go out and kill me, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest guest room. Good thing I know this place perfectly well. So, I stayed in the room and locked myself there. I started hearing banging noises. "Ji Yong! OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT! JI!!!!!! OPEN!", she screamed. I just ignored it and enjoyed her suffering.

END OF POV

Bom was there screaming for Ji to open the door when suddenly...

"Bommie-ah, I didn' know you wanted to spend the night with Ji that bad. Dear, a woman should wait, okay? Don't worry your wait wouldn't be that long. You guys are going to move in to your own house by tomorrow. Just wait a little longer. You're gonna be making our grandchildren soon. Don't worry", Bom's umma said.

Bom's reaction was just like this -_-'. Speechless....