I'm sorry

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

He really is still out there. So many hours has passed. What the hell is he trying to do? Make a replay of one of those cliche movies. What does he think I'm gonna do? Run up to him and forgive him just because the rain seems to add more sorrow and emotion? yeah, right like I'd ever fall for that. I did him and Jae wrong but I highly doubt I deserve anything I went through.

He broke my heart. He got me pregnant. He treated me badly. He always makes a point to show how much he hates me. And Am I forgiving him? I want to. Damn it. It's a yes. Do i still love him? hell yeah! but I can't and I musn't. Things have gotten too deep and I've been hurt too much. I don't think I'm ready to just give my heart out to him yet. I don't think I'm ready to let my guard down and break down in front of him.

Maybe he is just wanting to reconcile with me for the sake of the baby. Of course, after hearing that I was pregnant, he could've easily gathered information about it. But since he hates me, shouldn't he be laughing at my misery rather than staying outside and looking so pitiful?  

Curiousity really does kill the cat. Because right now, I'm willing to take the bait of curiousity to go outside and ask him what he is doing here. But, no. I must control myself. I think I'd be too vulnerable to just end up crying and breaking down in his arms. And I sure as hell don't want to let him see how weak I actually am. I don't want him to see the effect he still has on me. 

But honestly, deep inside me right now, I'm willing to let go of that pride. I'm willing to throw everthing to just be there with him and hold him. How I miss the times when it used to be me and him. Well, when we were bestfriends. I think I'm more in love with our memories than I am with him. 

You know what? screw this drama. I will go outside and get this over with.

I got an umbrella and headed out. CL tried to stop me but I told her, it's fine. And I can handle it.

"Are you trying to make a movie?" 

He looked up as soon as he heard my voice.

"you're here", he smiled and pulled me into a hug. 

I feel so shocked that I don't know what to do. It's like... this hug. It's so familiar yet so foreign to me. I know I've felt it before but I never imagined that I would ever feel it again in this life time.

"Bommie-ah, I'm an idiot. I'm a horrible person, I know. But, I'm still wishing that deep in your heart, you could learn to forgive me. Princess, I still love you. I love you so much. Please forgive me"

What he said just now really stunned me. He loves me? he STILL loves me? ... Does that mean the whole time before while I was loving him, he was loving me too? why didn't he say this sooner? 

I do love him back. I do. But somehow I can't find the words to say it. I just can't easily forgive him like that. It's not that easy. After all these years when we had so many chances of correcting things and making it better, he decides to do it now. Now that I'm sincerely so broken. Now that my whole world seems so dark.

"Get inside. I don't want to be at fault when you get sick", I said straightly and with no emotions as I pull away from the hug.

I know that this honestly shocked him. It wasn't the soft bommie he knew. After saying that, I walked away and headed to the house. It took him awhile to cope with what I said for, I didn't feel him follow me right away. When he did take in what I just said, he followed me with a sad expression. But, I'm guessing he expected that I wont be forgiving him right away.

CL was there to see both of us wet in the rain. The umbrella I brought? Who knows where the wind brought it. I gave CL a look that says please just leave us alone and give us space. Which I think she understood since she took a leave and went to her room. 

I lead Ji to my room so he could dry himself.

"Here's a bathrobe. I don't have any clothes for men here so I think this would do until your clothes dry up. The bathroom is the door behind you."

"Thanks", he said weakly but gave a sincere smile.

He went in the bathroom and I decided to change in my room. Few minutes after I got changed, he did also. Now we are both sitting on each end of the bed. No words said. And for the first time in forever, I really feel awkward.

"Bom.."

Well that's a silence breaker.

"Hm?"

"what happened to our baby?"

Well, I honestly don't know how to answer this. Because I myself am not exactly sure where my little angel is.

"Ji, how I wish I knew what exactly happened to it. And where it is now"

"Will you go to Japan with me?"

Whoa-what? I thought he'd be fuming mad at me right now. Shouting stuff like how irresponsible I am and all that.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Before I came here today, I had everything you were doing when you were in Japan investigated. Same goes with the guy you were with" his expression turned bitter when he said guy.

"I found out the guy got into an accident but when he was rushed to the hospital, there was no baby with him."

"What are you trying to say, Ji?"

"I want you to help me find our baby, Bom." he said with eyes pleading and voice weak but with authority.