Morning after

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

GD's POV

I woke up today feeling happy. I don't know why but, my mood was good enough for me to cook breakfast. Not just for myself but for my wifey as well. Last night.. I must've really scared her. After I got dressed last night, I went to her room to check on her and apologize for my actions. She never replied to all my calling. So, I got the key to the room she went in, only to see she was already sleeping. She looked so lovely as she slept. It almost made me forget why we hate each other so much. ALMOST. Anyway, enough about last night. I cooked pancakes with strawberry. Yum, right? 

It's now 8:00 am. That bunny is still not out yet. I wonder if she's still sleeping or just avoiding me. I decided to get the keys to open her door. I found her there sleeping soundly. Looking so peaceful... like an angel.. So tempting... *HONK* hahaha no. I'm not gonna get deceived by that beauty ever again. I woke her up through this toy honk. I don't even remember how I got my hands on these haha. Well, she woke up. Shocked and pissed. Who wouldn't? 

"Bastard! why did you do that?!", she said in a pissed voice. Pissed might be an understatement.

               "Morning, gorgeous", I said with a smirk. Just to annoy her more.

"You little prick.........", she said. Then the next thing I saw was a pillow landing on my face. 

I quickly recovered from the pressure and dodged everything else she was throwing at me. Then I got hold of her and started tickling her to get back from all the throwing. Her face didn't look as pissed anymore. She looked so peaceful. Just there giggling. And in a mirror near her bed, I could see myself laughing.. No. I could see us giggling and happy.. Like how we used to be. 

NO! I CANNOT FALL FOR HER. NOT AGAIN. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. She was still there laughing and catching her breath. Then I stood up.

"When you're done. Get dressed. I made food", I said in the coldest way possible then walked away.

I need to get a hold of myself. I need to stop thinking about the good side. I need to continue being the me that she created. That's right. Strawberry pancakes? bull. Why did I even cook? since when did I cook. Damn. I need to hit the gym today and work of this stress. I feel so bothered and ugh. Pissed? yeah, I'm pissed. 

*ring* I heard my phone ring. Oh, a text from mom.

Hey honey! how are you guys doing?

hope you had a fun night ;) 

I rolled my eyes at fun night. Yeah, it was really fun.

Don't forget tonight, okay? Dinner at our place.

We miss you! 

xoxo

Great. Meaning I have to act all sweet around her. This isn't helping me. Oh well, yolo, right? I could totally piss her off while acting sweet around her. Let's see *smirks*.