Who are you?

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov: 

Well, of course, as much as I want to just put my pride up and play the hard-to-get role, I can't. Ji gave me an offer that was hard to deny. I wanted to find my baby just as much as he wanted to see my-our baby. I'm equally as curious as to what happened to it, as he is. As much as I love our son, I don't think my efforts could ever compare to the efforts Ji is putting up just to find him. I admit, I have done my fair share of efforts into finding our baby but his is beyong imaginable. 

It has been a week since we landed in Japan. This whole week hasn't been a walk in the park for us, truly. Every day, if it weren't spent talking to private investigators, it would be spent retracing the steps I have taken on my last stay here. This week for me was like watching a movie, except it was like living in the memories. As we retrace my steps, it feels as though, those were the days me and Tabi spent together. 

I loved Tabi and still do, honestly. But sadly, I'm not and I guess never was in love with him. I liked the thought of being in love but, I never really opened my heart to falling in love. I guess, that part of my heart has long been covered by the one and only Kwon Ji Yong. But, he doesn't need to know that. Not now, at least.

We are currently outside the place I used to stay at while I was pregnant and guess what? we found nothing. Not trace of the baby, no information from anyone who lives near-by and none has seen Tabi since the day he disappeared. We've retraced almost every place I have ever set foot in while in Japan. This feels like a hopeless case already. We've trace all of of my-- wait! We've traced all of MY steps. Everything I liked doing and everywhere I went. We haven't traced Tabi's.

"Ji, I think I know where we should go."

"Where?"

With that said, I dragged him with me and into the car. This time, I'm driving. I drove fast and even beat the red light one or two times. I guess, my inner gut feeling just brought me to this conclusion that I would find him there. I know in my heart that, other than being with me, this is the place Tabi enjoys going the most. He should be there. He must be there. 

End of pov

Ji's pov:

I wasn't exactly sure where Bom was bringing me but seeing as to how she is driving, she seems sure of where she is taking me. And she has never looked so determined since the whole time we got here. As though she has found new hope in this hopeless melody. 

She stopped the engine.

I guess we have arrived to our destination. A racing track? what? seriously. This girl can't be thinking of going racing. Well, explains the fast driving. Way-to-go with timing, bommie. I can't help but smile and sigh with these thoughts of mine. As much as I would love to bid that she brought us here to have fun, that is nowhere near possible as of the terms we are in.

"What are we doing here?", finally had the guts to ask her.

"Tabi-I mean Seunghyun. He loves racing more than anything else. He loves cars. And, most of the time he would spend, if it wasn't with me, school and taking care of the business, it would be here. He has a lot of hobbies and things he is good at, but this is his favorite."

Wow, Bom. Thanks for telling me how much you know him by heart. That was really helpful of this situation. Next time maybe I could ask you to write a whole essay about his greatness. 

"Well, then what are we waiting for? let's go check", psh I hope the bastard is dead.

Wait. I need him alive. 

We went around and asked around if any of the staffs or people here knew Seunghyun. And not that I'm surprised, he is a very known man in this place. It didn't take us to ask the whole audience to find one who knew him. But, the hard part was to find one who knew where he is and where he lived.

From the information we have gathered, he usually goes here during Tuesdays and Thursdays only. And mother luck might be on our side for today is a tuesday. He is expected to arrive at exactly 8pm. Which is 25 mins away from the time now. I guess there's no point in loitering around and leaving so me and bom made ourselves comfortable as we watch the races that are going on. 

Honestly, I feel worried and tensed. What if Bom still has feelings for this man? What if she decides to leave with him? I mean they did have history.

These thoughts were clouding my head as I stare at her. And I guess I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't notice she has been calling out for me for a few moments now.

"He's here.", I heard her say.

End of pov

Bom's pov

It has been a long time since I've seen Tabi and he still looks as gorgeous as ever. Maybe even more. I would be lying if I said, I'm not mesmerized by how dashing he looks in that black leather jacket and his sunglasses surely gave him more appeal than needed. I just wanted to run there and hug him. And so I did.

I ran to him like a lost puppy who has now found her owner. I was just so happy to see him after a gravely long time. 

"Tabi, I miss you! i miss you so much!"

Counter to my expectations, he didn't hug back as tightly as I thought he would. He looked more confused than happy to see me. I wonder why. Is it because he has bad news about the baby? I must ask.

"I'm sorry but... Do I know you?", I heard him say.

What. He is now saying he doesn't know me? but why?

"What are you talking about, Tabi? It's me Bommie. Don't you remember?"

"Bommie? I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong person. I really don't know you, Ms. I shall take my leave now. I have a race in 30 mins and I have to get ready."

He tried to walk away. But I stopped him. This can't be happening. He can't seriously not remember me. He is my only hope to finding our son.

"You can't just walk away from me. Please tell me you're just joking. Please. You've always been the playful one. Stop the joke now. It's not funny", I told him more pleading than speaking.

"Ms. I wish I was joking. To know such a beautiful lady such as yourself would be a blessing but I really don't know you", I heard Ji snork and smirk as he heard that flirtatious comment Tabi said.

I had no way to prove that we knew each other just by mere words and knowing Tabi I don't think he would stop by for a stranger. Why he has forgotten his memories is a talk we will be covering for the next days but as for now, I must at least make him acknowledge our connection. 

My phone. I hope it still has pictures of me and him.

I saw him walk away as I was scrolling down my camera roll and.... at last!

"Choi Seunghyun! Stop right there.", I saw him turn as I said that and I approached him.

I held up a picture of us with the baby in the delivery room with baby sungie. 

"You know me and I know you and right now, you can't walk away from me because I need you."