Starbucks drama

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Before I start this chapter, I just really want to say I'm deeply sorry that I haven't updated in a seriously long time. I've een busy and honestly lost inspiration to continue writing. There was a point in time where I feel like my work was going nowhere and I just didnt feel the need to continue. But, hours ago while I was at the airport, something inside me was saying log in through your asianfanfics account and I did. I reread all your wonderful comments and I went through a lot of thinking. And I decided that I wont let you guys down. I hope you guys would continue giving my works some love. So here's an update :))

-----

 

Bom's pov

Here I am just a few steps from Jae. Why am I so nervous? it's not like I like him. Well, damn. I'm nervous because.. well maybe because. I'm scared to know if he really forgave me or not. What if he just met up with me to tell me how much he hates me? what if ughh. Stupid what ifs needs to shut up. I'll go there and face him. There's no turning back now Bom.

 

"Hey" I greeted him once I was a foot away from him. I gave him the sweetest smile I could possibly give. He greeted me back and urged me to sit down. He really is still as dashing as I last saw him. I think it's even safe to say that he looks better. Even more dashing. I myself don't know if that's even possible. He is like a living angel. Those innocent eyes, those plump lips and perfect skin. This guy could pass off as a girl. "Bom?", I heard him say. "Huh what?" was I mesmerized by his beauty for that long? ugh silly me.

"I've been trying to get your attention and telling you I bought you a drink. But, er.. you seemed to be at daze?"

I apologized for how I acted. He probably thinks I'm a creeper now. Or worse, I might be sending him a whole different message. I can't have him thinking that I have feelings for him or am physically attracted to him. Wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time. This guy is really valuable to me and I just can't.. I can't hurt him again.

"You got me a drink?", I brought myself to ask. 

"Yeah. If I'm not mistaken, your favorite is still strawberry with whip cream, am I right? you always order that everytime we go here."

I can't believe he still remembers that. Somehow that brought a smile to my face. Something inside me made me feel good. Not the romance kind of good but more on I have this amazing feeling that he isnt mad at me or keeping any anger like what I was scared of. That made me feel more confident in being here and it made me feel relaxed. Thank God.

It has been around an hour and yet here we are still talking. It's like the good old days. It feels so good having him by my side again. My bestfriend. We talked and talked about what we have been doing these past few years. Our achievements and everything. I found out that through the years he engaged in more extreme sports. Ones that he would never do when we were younger. He hasn't had a stable relationship. With that detail, I feel like I am to blame. But I didn't want to go on and dig deeper to that subject. I didn't want to get all emotional and all that. Wouldnt want to ruin the happy vibe we are building. 

I told him about the happenings in my life. How well everything has been. More on, I just told him happy stuff. I didn't want to tell him how much of a wreck I've been and all the emotional break downs I've gone through. I especially didn't want to tell him about JiYong and I's current situation.

While me and Jae were talking my phone kept ringing and curses I knew perfectly who was calling. The devil's son himself, Kwon Ji Yong. At some point, I got so annoyed so I turned off my phone to shun him out as I continued my great catch up "date" with jae.

At some point our conversation got more sentimental. He asked a question that I have been carefully avoiding since I got here.

"What happened to you after the incident? Did you tell Ji the truth?"

I was so confused. I didn't know what he was talking about. Something inside me didnt want to know. But something inside me wanted to know. I took a deep breath and finally asked.

"What truth?"

"I know what Dara made you do, Bom. I know everything. I even-" I cut him off before he could say anything. I didnt want to hear any of it.

I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I don't ever want to replay that day. Because starbucks surely isnt the best place to cry. Setting that aside, I simply didn't want to get emotional right now. But damn my womanly hormones.

"Hate me. You have every rights to hate me, Jae. Just do it. But please, don't talk about what happned before. It breaks me replaying it."

"Bom, I don't hate you. But I love you. That's why-" he got cut off. But this time not by me.

"Bom, let's go" I heard a familiar voice say. When I turned around, my eyes went wide open. Ji was here. Why the hell is he here? Not only is he here but he ruined my conversation with Jae. Way to go Ji yong. 

 

Jae's pov

I was there. I was about to tell her and explain everything. I was about to tell her about the letter I sent to Ji. Which I reckon he didn't get. Ji loves Bom just as much as I do. Well, maybe even more. That's why I'm going to tell her I still love her but I'm letting here go.

I was about to tell her about the letting her go part. But she only heard the I love you part because well, guess what? I got cut off AGAIN. This time by the ever so charming, Kwon Ji Yong. Just perfect.