Those tears

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Ji Yong's pov

I'm sincerely shocked that she is kissing me back. Well, I wouldn't want to question her now. Who am I to complain? Hey who would say no to a kiss, right? So I continued kissing her and slowly the kiss got a bit heated and my hormones started doing their job. Damn hormones. Can't control this now. 

I can't seem to control my own hands and slowly I just found them slowly carressing Bom's ever soft thigh. It's weird how she isn't stopping me. She usually is. I took control of everything and roughly shoved my tongue in her welcoming mouth and kissed her needily and full of passion. She respond to my needy kiss by trying to keep up with my pace. 

She moaned. I heard her moan. I think that's enough sign telling me to continue. I got so lost in the moment. First there was kissing, the next second I saw clothes everywhere and then the next thing I know we were laying in bed panthing and trying to catch out breaths. 

Me and bom had . We had and she didn't even fight back. Instead she gave me one of the best experiences my whole life. Yeah, I admit, I've slept with different women ever since the time me and bom first did it. She was my first time also. And she doesn't need to know that detail. 

No don't think any romantic thoughts. I didn't sleep with her because I had feelings for her or anything. More on. I did that because I wanted her to feel bad about losing her virgnity. It was something that she had always treasure even when we were younger. She would often tell me how she would only lose it to her husband and that's why I took it. So it would scar and crush her. Wild guess, that was for revenge as well. 

It's not that I like comparing the women I sleep with, with each other but if I have to, Bom has got to be the best. I've never felt that much pleasure with any other woman. It just seemed so... magical. I don't even know why I'm talking magic. But that's the only way I could describe it.

I couldn't hear her panthing anymore so I turned to look at her only to see her back turned to me. I don't know why but I decided to do a sweet gesture and wrap my arms around her whilst kissing her arms.

"Let go. Aren't you done with me already? You don't have to act sweet. I already gave you what you want"

Somehow those words sent a sword to my chest. It hurts a lot. Well, if you put it like this, I did kinda use her because of my hormones. But, it's not like that. I don't know. It wasn't just my hormones working on me. And plus, I thought she wanted it also. After all, she didn't try and stop me. She gave in to me. What was I suppose to think? her giving in was a stop signal? that's messed up.

I felt her trying to break away from my hold and somehow I did the most reflex move I could do and I held her tighter and closer to me. 

"I thought you wanted it" I said in a sweet voice. I didn't even know where that came from.

Something inside me just said not to be cruel to her now. And somehow my heart can't seem to handle being cruel to her right now. Stupid heart. Why do you have to be nice to her? It's not like I have feelings for her or anything. It's not like I feel bad for her. She deserves all the pain she is getting. I guess I'm just showing some Mr. Nice guy side to her since she did help me get off.

Sniff. I heard her sniff. Is she crying? damn. 

"Hey are you crying? What's wrong?"

Nice going, Ji. Of course she is crying. 

She didn't answer me but instead she broke away from me and ran to the bathroom. I tried to run after her there but I wasn't fast enough. By the time I got near her, she slammed the bathroom door on my face. 

After that scene all I heard was sobbing. She is crying so hard and I don't even know why. It's not like this is her first time. We've done it before. And she clearly enjoyed what just happened.

End of pov

Bom's pov

I can't stop these tears from streaming down. Ugh why do they have to stream down. I hate it. I hate crying in front of people but I just can't help it. Everything we did just brought back so many memories. 

Memories I hate to remember. What those memories are? Well.. The first time I had was with Ji. I think you all clearly know that. But you see, we didn't use protection that time. 

And I got pregnant... I WAS pregnant..