Those childhood moments

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

After Ji hit a rather sensitive spot, I stopped talking to him. I mean c'mon, that was a douche move. Though throughout the trip I was dying to ask where he was taking me. Not only out of curiousity but out of fear as well. The routes we took were rather unfamiliarly familiar. I don't know if I'm making sense. But, you see, this route looks like somewhere I have been to before but then I can't seem to pin point where.

I don't know how far from the city we have gone but one thing is for sure, we have reached our destination. Ji pulled over a rather familiar house. It seems like somewhere I used to go when I was younger. Wait.. this is the place where me and him would play at whenever we feel like wanting to get away from the world. This was the house that was so full of our memories. The memories that haunt me because I know I can never bring them back.

But why? why is he taking me here? does he really plan on torturing me more? can't he see that I'm hurting so bad already. I regret what I did years ago but he needs to understand I did it all for him. I did it because I love no I loved him. Trust me, if I could bring back time I would, but I'd never change the things I did. I don't care if he'd hate me. I just want him safe.

"Get out", I heard him say. 

"Why are we here? Why did you take me here?"

He got out of the car leaving me with my unanswered questions. What a douche. I saw him signaling me to go out. There's no use arguing with him now. We've already gone this far. I decided to go out. Carefully and suspiciously. Who knows. He might've implanted traps here to kill me. Fine, I'm exaggerating, he wouldn't kill me. But then again. Like what I said, who knows.

He didn't say a word but he just kept walking towards the house. As we entered it, I noticed how the pictures we had when we were younger were still there. The frames still hanged and it looked exactly like how it did when we were like what? 10 years old. Yeah, somewhere around that age. 

It's bringing so much memories of us. How we used to share everything we each other. The nights wherein he would hug me to sleep and protect me from my fear of thunder. I miss those times when I felt secured. Those moments where I had Ji as my bestfriend and my knight in shining armor. These memories are building up so much emotion within me. But no, I can't be vulnerable to these tears. I must resist it.

I honestly don't know what I should do. I feel lost. Standing here and plainly wanting to break down.

End of pov

Ji Yong's pov

She was just there standing. Looking so lost. I brought her here mainly because I want to torment her. It's cruel, I know. But she deserves it. After what she did to Jae. She should see the beautiful friendship she wasted. I want this to eat her up alive. How could she? I mean after all our moments together. She betrayed us like that. 

If only she knew how much damaged she had caused Jae. I loved her as much as Jae did. Loved. That's past. I don't anymore. But after the stunt she pulled, everything that remains is hate and revenge. All I want to see is her crying and in pain. She doesn't deserve to be happy at all. I vow I'd never be nice to this girl. She doesn't deserve kindness. I can't believe I used to call her my bestfriend. 

"Ya! fat bunny, stop standing there like an idiot. You're ruining the great aura of this room."

It took her long to respond. She stared at me as though I had two heads. 

"What do you expect me to do? I still don't know why you brought me here." I heard her say in the most scared and worried tone possibly. She also sounded like she was about to cry. 

When we were younger, I'd always do my best to keep tears away from her eyes. But right now, I don't care if she cries. Or do I really not? Ugh screw those Mr. nice guy thoughts. I musn't care. But she looked so vulnerable and scared. 

"Can't I bond with my wife? the city seems so busy and full of people. I want you all to myself"

I told her in a rather seductive and y voice. Well, you know. Men have needs and I'm surely having those needs right now. Her fault for wearing a dress that reveals her milky y legs. 

I slowly approached her and sneaked my arms on her waist. 

"So, how about a honeymoon?"

"Wha-what? Get off me Kwon Ji yong!! you ert!"

She's hitting me so hard and trying to pull away from me. Well, too bad. I'm stronger. And damn. Feisty is getting me .

I know this girl is never going to shut up. One thing that is for sure about her is that she is still as noisy as she was years ago. So I did the thing that would surely shut her up.

I kissed her... and shockingly 

 

She kissed me back