Jealousy?

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's POV

I woke up extra early today and I have no idea why. Usually I would sleep in and not wake up until late afternoon but, something about today just screams, "Wake up early or else you'd regret it" or something like that. Doing my morning ritual of checking my phone for the time before I get up, I saw a text on my phone.

From: Unknown number

Hey bommie! :) I wonder if you'd want to hang today

-Jae

He wants to hang with me? after everything that happened. After what I did.... That kinda makes me feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I feel like he has forgiven me and sad because I regret every single moment of the day I rejected him. It's not that I have feelings for Jaejoong but, if I were to reject him, it wouldn't be like that. After getting over my schock, I quickly replied to him and said I'd love to. 

After sending the text I took a bath and got ready. I picked a baby pink halter dress and white heels for this day. Yes, I'm usually on the edgy fashion type of girl but today, I just feel like wanting to look feminine. It's been a long time since I dressed in such soft colors, it feels great. 

I was scheduled to meet up Jae in Starbucks and have snacks there. He wont tell me what he has in plan but he just asked me for my whole day. I didn't want to question it because honestly, at this moment, I wont even care if he takes me bungee jumping! haha. He knows I'm scared of heights. Well, not exactly scared scared. I just have issues with them. Especially the fact of jumping from a high area.

As I was going down, I saw a sleepy looking Ji Yong. Since I don't usually wake up early, I don't see this a lot. Somehow I felt something  uncomfortable in the air as he looks at me. He gave me a questioning gaze and finally spoke, "where are you going?" 

"I'm going to meet up Jae", I answered simply without much expression on my face. He seemed to be in daze as I said that but his face quickly stiffened. "You can't" I heard him say. I questioned him on why I can't and he just told me we were to have lunch with our parents. Lunch? it's like 8:00am. I told him I'll be back before lunch and I just really want to see Jae. 

Before Ji could protest I went out as fast as possible.

END OF POV

Ji's POV

I saw Bom going down the stairs, dressed in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen her wear. I've seen her in a lot of dresses but something about this one just makes it so different. It was vibrant, feminine and it seemed full of happiness. But why.. why is she dressed like this. I couldn't help my curiousity so I questioned where she was going.

Bam! I heard her say she's meeting up Jae. The same Jae whose heart she broke. I wont let her break him again. I wont let her get close to him again. What she did is the main reason why I hate her. Yes, I will hate her for as long as I live. I have to come up with a good excuse to make her stay so I told her we were having lunch with our parents.

And for a moment I thought the excuse was actually working but it didn't. She quickly responded that she'd be back before lunch to join us. Before I could even hold her back or react, she left.

She walked out the door....

Why. Why do I feel like there's a stingy feeling in my chest. Is it really because I hate her? or is it because I'm afraid she'd actually fall for him this time around...