2 years ago: Love and Birth

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

I'm 8 months pregnant and currently the happiest person alive. Top has been the perfect gentleman since we started dating. He has been taking care of me and the baby. He always makes sure that I'm doing okay and not having any troubles. He also keeps up with my moodswings very well. No matter how y I get he always stays understanding and patient with me. Sometimes I end up asking God what I did to deserve such a perfect guy.

Ever since I couldn't go to school anymore due to my huge stomach, I have been home schooled. Yes, I love education far too much to stop it. Plus, I have dreams I want to reach. Other than indulging in the business industry, I want to be a very successful lawyer. It has always been a childhood dream of mine. 

Top as well decided to get home schooled so he could spend more hours with me and the baby. Sometimes I feel so bad because he is caring so much for me and a baby that isn't even his to begin with. I feel guilty for him taking in the responsibility. I mean come on, whenever we go out or hang out people, especially girls, would always look at him in a lustful way but once they realize he is with a pregnant woman, the look they have for him changes. More of like judging him with the accusation of getting someone pregnant in such an early age. 

But never not once did he show any emotion that it affects him. Actually, he is rather proud of having me in his life. He never hides me, he actually likes showing me off. Plus, whenever his friends would ask about us, he would tell them straight off how in love he is with me. And he often claims the baby as his. I honestly don't want to embarrass him so I go along with it. 

There was one night though I questioned him about it. I clearly remember what he told me that night.

"Bom, listen, regardless of what happened in the past on whoever the father of that baby is, I don't care. What's important to me is what we have now. What we are now. I love you with my whole heart and I can't see the day I'd be in love with any other woman as I am in love with you. I will take that baby as though it is my own. Simply because I love you and whatever goes with you, I will love also." 

"But, Tabi.. I feel bad. You're taking so much of the responsibility of being a father. Sometimes I feel like I'm the youth out of you"

"Ever since the day I asked you to be mine, I also became the father of that baby. And I don't want to hear about this again. I would also appreciate it if you stopped feeling like that. Whatever I sacrficed, I did it because I want to. Everything I'm doing now is because it makes me happy. You make me happy. I love you and nothing can change that? Whatever wrong you did in the past, I accept you. Everyone makes mistakes and you surely aren't an exception. Our mistakes make us who we are now. It molds us to the person we are bound to be. And my dear, your mistakes and all the rough patches of your past, made you the perfect girl that I am crazy in love with"

He said that in the sweetest and most loving way possible. I could see all the love and sincere passion in his eyes that all I could do was hug him and cry out of joy.

Ever since that night I vowed to never look at any man again. I vowed to love him as much as I can. Though, every day I feel guilty. I feel guilty because somewhere inside me still has a bit of unrequited love for the man who got pregnant. I know I shouldn't. I know I should forget him but it gets hard when his is growing inside of me.

But I don't want to betray top. For now and as long as I should, I wont ever waste a second thinking of Ji. I'll forget what we had. I'll forget the memories we shared because as of now there is no Ji. There is only top and me.

Kick. I felt a kick. A rather strong one. It hurts. It hurts so bad. I screamed in pain with this unbearable pain I'm going through. I think I'm already giving birth. Ugh it's early but this was expected. I called out to the person I know would be there.

"Tabi!!!! help me" I shouted as loud as I could.

It didn't take me to shout twice before he could get there. I saw panick in his eyes as he looks at me laying on the floor holding my stomach. He was quick enough to hold me up and bring me to his car. He drove as careful and fast as he can until we reached the hospital. 

He quickly asked for help and I was brought to the emergency room. I can't remember what happened after that. All i know is that I woke up to see Seunghyun carrying my baby. He looked seriously stunning and attractive carrying the baby. He was definitely fit to be a father. He caressed the baby as though it was his own.

"Tabi?" I called out weakly.

He turned to me and smile.

"Hey baby, glad you're awake. Want to hold the baby? he said sweetly.

I nodded to him and smiled. I held the baby in my arms. I felt like the happiest woman alive right now. What made me tear up the most was the baby has his father's eyes. Actually, he looks exactly like Ji Yong when he was a baby. I guess, I'd forever be reminded of him. Well, this is a beautiful reminder. 

A year after

The baby is now finally a year old. Me, Hyori and Daesung are now currently preparing the house to celebrate it's 1st ever birthday. I actually just wanted a simple celebration but Tabi doesn't want that. He wants it to be grand for our baby. Speaking of Tabi, he is now currently going car shopping with our baby. Insane, i know. Geez rich kid. It's just that his parents are planning on buying him a car for his 17th birthday and he wanted to bring baby sung yueng with him. 

He said it would be good to expose him to cars while he is younger so that when he grows up he'd have the same fascination of cars like he does. Who am i to oppose to that? Well, I find it both cute and funny. Tabi has been a father to baby sungie 24/7. He always makes sures he's okay and he is doing well. Sometimes he spoils the kid too much. 

We have been waiting for Tabi to arrive for 2 hours now. It has been 2 hours. No call from him. Nothing at all. All of us are getting worries. What if something bad happened? Damn all these thoughts in my head are really hurting me.

The day ended yet still no contact from him. I felt devastated and miserable. I thought maybe he got lost or just doesn't have phone reception. Both Hyori and Dae stayed over to make sure I keep cool and positive. 

It has been 4 days since I had contac with Tabi. I'm really alarmed now. The fact that he hasn't contacted me and the fact that he has my baby.

I heard my phone ring. I was hoping it was tabi. So out of reflex I said.

"Tabi, where are you? are you okay? you got me worried sick"

But to my disappointment. It wasn't him. But someone else.

"Sorry to disappoint you but this isn't my son. Now, I wont bother introducing myself. All i want to say is stay away from my son and don't ever try to contact him again. As for you and his child, we will take proper care of him. Our grandchild. And don't try and fight for your rights. The day you gave birth, you placed all the rights to Seunghyun being that he is indeed the father of this child. Don't bother to try and look for my son. He doesn't remember you, dear."

And with that, my whole life fell on me. I lost everything. My baby and the man whom I thought loved me. 

End of flashback