2 years ago: Tabi and Bommie

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

Bom's pov

It has been hours since me and TOP have been talking. I feel so relaxed around him. It's like I can be fully honest and I know I wont get judged. In a span of a few hours we got to know each other and even shared some laughs. He is truly a kind hearted guy. He is so sweet and caring. Damn. You don't see much guys like these now adays. He kinda remind me of how I was to Ji years ago. 

I have to admit, this guy is freaking gorgeous. He has this bad boy stare that could make you melt and those y lips that are just plainly to die for. He is this perfect prince charming type of guy that you know would catch you when you fall. Too bad. I'm pregnant. I doubt he'd go for me.

After a few moments, the hospital door opened revealing a smiling doctor. 

"Ms. Park, I'm glad you're awake. I just want to tell you that your baby is fine and you can now go home"

The doctor gave an assuring smile and left after she said that.

"Home.. I don't want to go home" I said in a low voice. 

Apparently it wasn't low enough because Tabi heard. Yes, yes, in a span of a few hours we already figured nicknames for each other.

"Why not?" He asked sincerely and full of concern. 

At first I didn't want to answer but I didn't want to leave him hanging. 

"I don't know how to face my family and I don't want to face them. Especially not.." I looked down at my stomach touching it. 

"The baby's dad? Well, I would offer for you to stay with me. But, I'm leaving for Japan in 2 days."

"What are you going to do in Japan?" I asked curiously.

"I'll pursue my studies there. My parents died 3 months ago. Leaving me to handle their business. More on I got nobody as of now. Only me, myself and my parents money."

He said in a rather lonely and sad voice. It broke my heart to hear him like that.

I don't know what got in me to be honest. But, I asked a rather daring question. It's not pity. Well, maybe a little. But I feel like I can't leave him alone. I feel like I want to be there for him. 

"Can I go with you to Japan? I promise I wont burden you. I'll even work part time jobs if I have to"

"Whoa-what? As good as that sounds. I wouldn't want to worry your parents. They might think I kidnapped you or something"

"No, you don't have to worry about that. They've been dying to send me to Japan for my studies as well. And by doing so, you'd be doing them a favor"

"Well, that's settled then"

He gave me a rather cheeky and cute smile. 

After I got out of the hospital, I rang my parents right away and told them about my plan. At first, they were seriously shocked. Just few weeks ago I was so dead on the plan about going to Japan for my studies. Nonetheless, they were happy of my decision and gladly contacted the school which I will be attending. 

I feared the thought of attending school with a big stomach. So I asked them to allow me to get home schooled just in case I don't mix well with the environment the school is giving. Of course, that was just an excuse to get out of school as soon as my stomach starts getting big. Explaining to my future teacher would be a problem I shall try to solve once I get there. 

After I called my parents, I told tabi about their happy approval. I can't believe I'm going with a guy whom I just met a few hours ago to a country I haven't been to in such a long time. As crazy as it may sound, it's still not half as crazy as getting pregnant with my enemy. 

2 days have passed and it was finally the day I will leave for Japan. It's both exciting and nerve wrecking. I haven't talk to Ji since the incident and I'd rather not. I turned off my phone to avoid all connections with anyone in Korea. Of course, except my parents. I need to keep updating them. I told them I'd contact them as soon as I get a phone in Japan.

This is it. The moment that could change my life forever. I'm now looking at the private plane which Tabi owns. We are both looking at it actually.

"You ready?" He asked while holding my hand.

God, having my hands held have never been so comforting. And yes, I was definitely ready. I gave him a nod and a happy smile. 

We began walking to the plane and found our seats. I feel so giddy and excited. We both are. We're like 5 years old on our first time riding a plane. We were so excited. 

Me and Tabi have been talking about all the fun things we could do while we are there. But somehow, I seem to be having mood swings. My once super happy mood turned sour. Not really sour but more on serious. I was dying to ask him something and so I did.

"Don't you feel awkward having a pregnant girl with you? I mean you barely know me"

"I feel like I've known you my whole life. I don't really feel awkward. I understand that you made a mistake and you have no other choice but to live up to that mistake and stay strong"

He gave me a rather assuring smile that melt my heart. I wanted to tear up. Not of sadness but of joy. I'm truly lucky to have met him. 

"But, there's one thing I want to ask, where's the baby's father? Why isn't he with you?"

It took me a long time to answer his question. I really didn't know where to begin. I know he meant no harm by asking that.

"You know what, forget I asked anything. I respect if you don't want to answer me. I mean, it is a sensitive topic"

"No. I want to tell you. You deserve to know after helping me this much"

I told him the whole story of me and Ji. When I say whole. I meant whole. From how we were before, to what I did to Jae, to how we became enemies. And even up to the point where I caught him in bed with some other girl.

Tabi was shocked at first. But he finally spoke.

"I understand what you did was wrong and I get how much you pained him. But, what he did to you was simply cruel. It's wrong to use a lady like that"

I wanted to say something. But I don't know what. I just felt tongue tied. I'm shocked he isnt hating on me by now.

"I'm shocked you don't hate me."

I said in a rather low voice.

"I have no reason to" He gave me a sweeet smile.

The word he said after shocked me to pieces.

"Well, Ms. Park Bom, since they baby's father wont take his job. Would you allow me, Choi Seunghyun, a guy you just met 3 days ago, to take the responsibility, I would glady with my whole heart take?"

I didn't know what to say to be honest.

"It would be unfair if I allow you to do that. My pregnancy has nothing to do with you and I feel like I'm taking advantage of you"

"You aren't. You're doing me a favor. I've always wanted a family. And I want to take care of you."

I still am not conviced. I still don't know how to respond to this. 

"Bom, I promise, I wont ever hurt you. So, will you let me?"

He looked so sincere. My heart felt like it was in cloud9. With teary eyes I said

"Yes"