The Single life

Bringing back childhood love through marriage

7 days ago..

Bom was walking towards the swimming pool to get her mind off things. Today has been a roller coaster ride for her. She feels so screwed up. Her pride just got stepped on early this morning by no other than KWON JI YONG.

Flashback

It was the day the teacher was going to announce who got top 1, top 2 until like top 10 in class. As usual Bom talked to the teacher privately to tell her not to announce her name as the top 1. Bom confidently approached the teacher and said, "Ms. Lu, I know I'm the top 1 but can you please just keep it a secret as always? Just tell them that the top 1 is mystery student A as always." Ms. Lu chuckled and said, "Oh Bommie, but you aren't the top 1 this time, doll". I was taken aback. I felt ashamed at how confident I was. I feel like a hundred of eggs just broke on me. I wonder who beat me. Ugh, it's impossible. Who the hell beat me to top 1. "Who... Who beat me?, I asked. "Kwon Ji Yong. He has always been top 2 in class but this time, for the first time, he became top 1." My whole world just crashed on me. I could've accepted defeat if it was with someone else but... Kwon Ji Yong? Hell NO! This can't be ugh! No no no NOOOOO! This is pure humiliation and torture. I could just imagine him teasing me about it. I want to wear a clown mask the whole day now. "Bom, is that all? I need to rush to the CR. Teachers have bladders too.", Ms. Lu said chuckling. I bowed to her politely and thanked her for telling me. The whole day at school was hell for me. Hell YES HELL! I was extremely cautious with not to be near or accidentally bump into Ji Yong. And unusually he never did show up. 

End of flashback

 

Bom was just sitting there alone by the pool. Looking at the pool she can't help but remember the old memories she and Ji Yong shared. She could imagine her and little Ji Yong playing there when they were younger. She smiled at the beautiful memories they had and got sad with the fact that they will never be like that again. Though she always say she hates him, within herself she can't deny that part of her misses him so much. She just wished that the stupid fight between them never happened. Sometimes she wishes for time to turn back and change what she did before. She was a she admits but she doesn't even know why she did what she did. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone calling her for a very long time already. And then.... SPLASH! someone pushed her in the pool. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was the man she was thinking of laughing like a lunatic. She's suppose to be screaming mad now. But she can't help but stay silent and stare at the prescense before her. It was Kwon Ji Yong the man she loves to hate. It took her awhile to swallow what happened and when her mind finally processed everything........ KWON JERK YONG, WHY THE HELL DID YOU ING PUSH ME?! "Because you seem to not have ears", he said. "Not have ears? What the hell are you talking about, monkey?". "I've called your name so many times already and you wont budge. What were you thinking of anyway? How you freaking and I beat you in top 1, idiot?", he said. " How dare you-" Before Bom got to finish her sentence her mother interrupted her. "Bommie-ah, what are you doing on the water? It's very cold out here!", she said. Before Bom could say anything once again she got interrupted. "Auntie, that's what I've been telling her yet she just keeps screaming at me", he said innocently and sweetly to Bom's mom. Bom felt furious and wanted to scream more but she didn't. She felt too cold to even talk. She felt her body become numb and....... after that Bom collapsed. When Ji yong noticed he felt so worried and didn't think twice about jumping in the water to get her. He brought her to land and checked her breathing. He was planning on doing CPR but then.. "Dufus, get off me!", bom screamed after regaining consciousness. "Bom, that's not how you should answer Ji Yong. (before bom could even say anything her mom cuts her off) Ji, kindly bring Bommie to her room to dry up". "Sure thing. (smiles innocently at Bom's mom) (turns to Bom and smirks at her)", Jiyong said. 

At Bom's room

"Honey, let me help you out of your clothes", Ji yong said ertedly. "GET THE OFF MY ROOM! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU'RE IN MY ING HOUSE YOU @SS!". Bom started throwing things at him but Ji yong dodged everything. When Bom got nothing left to throw anymore, Ji Yong approached her ily and started ing his shirt................

 

------------

Hey guys! What'd you think about my first chaper? :) 

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment

I'll do my best to update as fast as possible

 

Excuse any grammatical errors