Part Of The Family

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

"Part Of The Family"

 

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

I was sitting in my room, waiting for Hongki. He said we were gonna hang out today and i was trying my best to stay calm, but i really wanted to jump up and down in joy, but i tried to calm myself down. I looked down at my desk and looked at the couple straps.

 

I sighed and put them in my drawer. It's not like i will ever use them anyway. The sound of a glass breaking made me come back to reality and i quickly looked up. I walked out of my room and found Hyunseung oppa picking up some glass that were on the floor.

 

"What happened?" I asked as i walked over to him and helped him pick up the broken pieces.
"Sumin was gonna hang out with Jonghun today and i was just telling her to be careful, and she snapped at me and broke a plate and then left".
I sighed as we put the broken plate in a bag. "Jonghun is really good guy, Hyunseung oppa. You dont have to worry so much".
"I know that, but i promised both of your parents to take extra good care of you and if something were to happen with any of you... i couldnt live with myself".
"Dont worry about it so much, Hyunseung oppa. You dont have to watch our every move. We're not little kids anymore".
"I know... i kind of miss those times, when the two of you avoided all the boys, except for me" He smiled at me. "Things were much easier back then".
"Yeah, it was, but everyone has to grow up and we have to learn things on our own, it's just a part of life".
"Are you sure you're really 18 years old? You seem way to smart to be 18" He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"Wouldnt it be fun if Sumin ended up marrying Jonghun? They seem to fit each other great, dont they?"
"Do they?" He sighed and picked up a picture of the three of us. We had taken the picture on our first day here in Korea. I noticed his gaze and he was only looking at Sumin. I looked up at him.
"Hyunseung oppa... do you perhaps..." He looked at me. "Do you like Sumin?"
He smiled. "Of course".
"No, i mean... do you..."
He sighed and lost his smile as he put the picture down. "You mean if i am in love with her?" I slowly nodded. "I am..." The news came to me as a shock. "F-for how long?" I asked.
"Since i first met her".
"That long? Wow... Why havent you confessed to her?"
"I had thought about doing it a few times, but i think she would just yell at me and run out of this house, like she did today if i told her and things will be awkward between the three of us if she doesnt have the same feelings. She will probably leave and go back to Japan and you will probably go with her and then i'm here all alone. I dont want that".
I gave him a hug. "I'm never gonna leave you, no matter what happens".
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you".

 

The sound of the doorbell ringing made me jump out of Hyunseung oppa's grip. I rushed over to the door and quickly opened it. Hongki was standing there. He looked down at me and smiled.

 

"Hello, Mi-cha". But i couldnt reply, i was too busy looking at his left ear, which was a little swollen and red. In his earlobe was a silver earpiercing. I couldnt take my eyes of it. He noticed and flipped his earlobe. "You like?"
I looked up at him in shock. "But... but... you didnt like piercings. Just yesterday you were mocking Jonghun for it".
He shrugged. "Changed my mind. They are actually really cool". Hyunseung oppa came up to us and noticed the piercing as well.
"You too, eh?" He sighed. "Just promise me one thing, Hongki. Dont you ever dare get Mi-cha to get a piercing... or a tattoo or i will personally pierce your other ear myself as painful as i can".
He nodded. "Dont you worry".
"Lets go to my room" I said as i grabbed Hongki's hand and walked in my room. He lied down on my bed and grabbed one of my teddy bears and started throwing it up and down in the air. I sat next to him and watched him.

 

My eyes were only focused on his piercing. It didnt make sense, a guy who hated piercings yesterday had just gotten one? Was it because of what i said about Jonghun's pier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter