Hospital

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

"Hospital"

 

 

One week had passed since my birthday, but i still couldn't forget about Hongki's present. His loving, but at the same time sad letter. The present i had gotten for him was perfect, if only we were still together. A part of me regrets breaking up with him, but i will regret it even more if he finds out.

 

If i were to die, he would be heartbroken. It's better that he thinks i'm with someone else, that way he will move on... eventually. I looked at the watch and realized it was time to go to the hospital. I was gonna stay there for a few weeks, but Hyunseung and Sumin was busy with work. Maybe Jonghun could drive me? I grabbed my phone and began texting him.

 

Hongki's P.O.V:

 

I was sitting in the couch, thinking about what i was always think about. Mi-cha. I hadn't been able to sleep much last night, so the boss sent me home and now i was here, thinking about Mi-cha again. I wondered if she threw the present away? Probably...

 

Jonghun walked in and looked at me with a sad look. He sat down next to me and sighed.

 

"Hongki..."
"Are you talking to Mi-cha? How is she doing?" I looked up at him.
"She's... fine".
I looked back down and nodded. "Good".

 

Jonghun's P.O.V:

 

I hated lying to Hongki, i hated seeing him like this. I wanted to tell him the truth so badly, but i promised Mi-cha i wouldn't, but i can't see Hongki suffer anymore. It's been months and he still hasn't been able to move on. I opened my mouth, about to tell him, but a sound came from my phone.

 

I sighed and picked my phone up from my pocket and read it.

 

Hey, i was wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter