The End Of Us?

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

"The End Of Us?"

 

 

"I... will do it" It felt wrong to agree to it, but if i didnt do it, what would happen to me? 
"Good girl" Su-jin said. "Text him right now. T, drive back" She said to the guy at the front as i texted Hongki.

 

Hongki... i'm sorry... but lets break up.

 

I put the phone back in my pocket as the car stopped. I was about to step out of the car, but Su-jin grabbed my hand and looked at me with an ice cold expression.

 

"Just to make sure you dont call Hongki once i let you out, my friend here will keep an eye on you for a couple of days. If Hongki shows up or you go see him, something bad might happen to you".

 

I nodded as i stepped out of the car. I watched the car drive away as my tears rolled down my cheeks. My world seemed to fall apart, it was like everyone was moving around but me. I didnt know what to do with my life anymore. Before i met Hongki my life was alright, but i still didnt have anything that made me feel like i do when i'm with Hongki.

 

And now i had to give up the one thing in my life that made me happy and find a way to move on. I had never experienced a break up before, how was i going to survive this? I dragged my lifeless body over the street and into my house. Hyunseung oppa and Sumin were sitting on the couch smiling and laughing.

 

They looked up as soon as i came in and their smiles disappeared from their faces.

 

"Mi-cha, what's wrong?!" Hyunseung oppa shouted as he came running over to me. Sumin came running after him and they both looked really worried. I tried my best to smile through my tears.
"N-nothing..."

 

I couldnt be in the same room as them anymore, i wanted to be alone. I walked past them and into my room. I was about to lock the door when my phone rang. I looked down at the caller ID. Hongki oppa. More tears fell and they landed on the screen. I wiped them off from the phone and turned my it off so i didnt have to listen to him calling me.

 

If he did call me again i would probably pick it up and then i wouldnt be able to break up with him. I wanted to explain everything to him, i wanted to tell him i didnt mean it, that his ex-girlfriend forced me to do it, but what if that guy followed me?

 

I closed the door and sat down in the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest and staring at the phone who was lying next to me. I was hoping the phone would magically turn itself on and Hongki would call me. I wiped my eyes, but the tears didnt stop. I bit my lip as hard as possible to force myself to stop crying, but the only thing that gave me was a sore lip. I was thinking about how Hongki was feeling right now.

 

Was he crying, just like me? I hope he wasnt in pain, that would only hurt me more. I had to try to delete every memory i had of me and Hongki together. I looked down at the phone and saw the phone strap and i remembered the couple straps. Forgetting Hongki is going to be the hardest thing i have ever done.

 

Hongki's P.O.V:

 

I was serving a table just as my phone beeped. Once i was done i smiled at the customers and bowed and quickly went back the counter and in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter