Confession

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

"Confession"

 

 

I was helping Hyunseung oppa clean the dishes while Sumin were out grocery shopping with Jonghun and Hongki. They were going to eat here tomorrow too, so Hyunseung oppa wanted to make something the both of them liked. Hongki wanted me to come with him, but i couldnt let Hyunseung oppa be home alone.

 

He needed to tell Sumin his feelings, but he didnt want to, in fear of losing her for good. I had to find a way to get him to confess, he couldnt keep holding these feelings inside.

 

"Hyunseung oppa... i think you need to tell Sumin, before someone else does".
"Someone like Jonghun, you mean?" He looked at me as he was putting the dishes away.
"Him and other guys. You dont want to regret not telling her, do you?"
"I'm gonna regret it if she leaves".
"It's a chance you got to take".
"If i do it... and she leaves, will you leave too?" 
I shook my head and smiled at him. "No, i will stay. I promise".
He took a deep breath. "Alright, i'll tell her when she gets back".
"I will take Jonghun and Hongki in my room so we wont interrupt you guys".

 

Hyunseung oppa prepared while waiting for Sumin to come back. He was staring at the door, waiting for it to open. I really hope Sumin has the same feelings for him, it would be sad if she left us. The door opened and Hyunseung oppa jumped down from the counter. He rushed over to the door and grabbed the bags from Sumin.

 

Once Hongki and Jonghun came in i grabbed both of their hands and pulled them into my room with me. I closed the door and pressed my ear against it.

 

"What's going on?" Hongki asked confused.
"Shh!" I said.

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V:

 

Sumin looked at the door to Mi-cha's room confused, then at me. 

 

"What's going on with her?"
"Sumin... i h-have something to tell you".
"Spit it out then" She said as she started taking the groceries out of the bags.
"This is not easy for me and i dont want to make things hard on you... but since the first time i saw you... i have liked you. All these years i've been having strong feelings for you and through the years they have grown stronger. They have grown into... love. I dont know if you're going to hate me after this, but... i love you, Sumin" I looked up at her as i bit my bottom lip. She had stopped what she was doing and she was staring at me in shock.
"Are you kidding me?" She said. She shook her head. "You're just doing this because you want me to stay away from Jonghun, arent you? That's low, Hyunseung oppa. You shouldnt joke about something like that".
"It's the truth, i promise".
"If it's the truth, why did you tell me as soon as i started hanging out with Jonghun? Why not earlier?"
"I was afraid..."
"No, you werent! You just wanted me to stay away from him! You got Mi-cha on this too, didnt you? That's even worse, taking advantage of her like that!"
"Sumin..."

 

But she was already heading towards Mi-cha's room. She ripped the door open. She grabbed Jonghun by his collar and kissed him. I could feel my heart breaking into thousands pieces as she kissed him. I was too late after all. I regret confessing to her, i shouldnt have let Mi-cha talk me into it.

 

Now Sumin was angry at me and it was all my fault. Everything would have been fine if i hadnt told her that. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter