Trust

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

"Trust"

 

 

I blinked my eyes a few times, to make sure i wasnt just seeing things. But Su-jin was still there and she was smiling, like the break up between us hadnt happened. I walked past her, but she held onto my arm. I turned around and pushed her away from me.

 

"What do you want?!" I screamed at her.
"I heard you got a new girlfriend" Her smile faded and she crossed her arms. "Who is she?"
I sighed. "News travel around fast, i see. What's it to you? You and me have nothing to do with each other anymore. In fact, putting me and you in the same sentence is shocking enough. To see your face again really makes me angry".
"So you still care for me" A smirk played on her lips as she was walking closer to me. She lifted her hand and some hair out of my face and leaned close to my face. "You know... you and me can become a couple again" She whispered into my ear.
I pushed her away. "There is no way i will even think about getting together with you! As you know, i have a girlfriend now and i love her more than i ever loved you".
"You told me when we broke up you could never fall in love again, that i had ruined that for you".
"I did say that... but i did find love again. It took me a while to forget about you, but now... you're just a memory from the past that doesnt mean anything to me".
"Do you really expect me to believe that? Remember all the fun we had together? I was your first, wasnt i? That's not something you forget easily. You and me are meant to be, Hongki".
"Was that what you were thinking about when you were with that guy? Huh? Were you thinking about me then?! If that's the way you love someone, then you're gonna end up alone and die alone and no one is gonna care that you died".
"You will care".
"What makes you think that?"
"Because of how much you loved me. That love doesnt disappear that quickly, it stays forever. You will come back to me".
"I dont know why i even bother telling you i'm over you, figure it out yourself".

 

And with that i got on my bike and put my helmet on and drove off to Mi-cha's house frustrated. I had to calm down before i arrived. Should i tell Mi-cha that my ex showed up? It might be a good idea to warn her, in case Su-jin decides to try something.

 

Mi-cha trusts me... doesnt she? And i promised her i would tell her everything. If i dont tell her, how will she be able to trust me? I trusted Mi-cha with all of my heart and as my girlfriend, this is something she needs to know.

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

He didnt answer. Did something go wrong? Did he... fail the audition? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter