People Die, But Real Love Is Forever

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

"People Die, But Real Love Is Forever"

 

 

I felt this uneasy feeling inside of me. Something was wrong. "Sumin? Where's Mi-cha?"
"Mi-cha... she's..." She started crying harder and that's when i understood what she was trying to say.
"You're lying!" I screamed into the phone. "Stop lying and put Mi-cha on the phone right now!" A few people who were sitting on a chair, looked at me, startled by my sudden shouting.

 

Sumin just continued to cry, so i smashed the phone hard into the floor and ran out of the building. It didn't take long before Jonghun walked out with my phone, or what was left of it in his hands.

 

"What's... going on?" He asked and he was just as worried as i was.
"Sumin is just lying to me. Get into the car and drive me to the hospital. I need to see Mi-cha".
"Hongki..."
"Drive me to the hospital!"

 

I screamed at him and we both got into his car. The ride to the hospital was longer than usual. It was like i was slowly driving into something that would change everything. And not in a good way. I shook the uneasy feeling off me. Mi-cha was fine, she was in the hospital waiting for me.

 

She said she would always be right by my side, no matter what happened. She promised she would never leave me. Unaware of the fact that i was crying now, i kept my eyes on the road, thinking about all the moments i had had with Mi-cha. 

 

From the first time i saw her, to our first real date, to our first kiss, to our break up, everything that we had done together flashed in my head like pictures being thrown around. It was a mess, but they were wrong. Mi-cha was fine and she was waiting for me. When i arrived at the hospital i was going to see Mi-cha's smiling face.

 

When she finds out i made it, that i finally got accepted into an audition, she's going to be so happy. Possibly more happy than i am. I looked at the pieces of my phone and grabbed the bunny strap that had fell off. I squeezed it in my hand as we arrived at the hospital.

 

Once the car stopped i ran out and straight inside. I found Mi-cha's room and Sumin who was sitting on a chair with her head in her hands, crying and Hyunseung who had his hand on her shoulder, crying as well was there, but the bed was empty. Mi-cha wasn't there.

 

"Where is Mi-cha?" I said, breathing heavy from the running. I wiped the tears that had now made it's way down to my lips. When they didn't answer i asked again, louder this time. Jonghun appeared behind me and he looked at the empty bed, then me.

 

"Hongki..." Hyunseung said. "She's gone".
"Gone where? Down to look at the babies again?" I said, not wanting to hear the real truth. In my head i knew what had happened, but my heart couldn't believe it. Mi-cha was downstairs, looking at the newborn babies, she had to be. "I'm going to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter