Marry Me?

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

"Marry Me?"

 

 

"Sumin... let's give them some time alone" Hyunseung smiled at Sumin and walked out of the room together, with Jonghun.
"Did you bring it?" I asked Hongki.
"I did..." He walked over to me and placed the box on my lap. "You saved the letter and the CD".
"Of course i did" I said as i opened the box. "Where's the piercing and the couple strap?" I looked up at him and he pointed to his ear and took his phone up from his pocket.
"Where it belongs" He smiled and sat on the chair next to me. "From now on... i'm gonna be with you everyday. I'm never leaving your side again".
"You gotta work".
He grabbed my hand and shook his head. "I'll take some time off".
"If you do that, you're going to lose your job".
"You're more important than my job".
"Remember what i told you? That i didn't want to be the reason you lost your job?"
"You're not the reason, i'm doing this because i want to, so stop being so stubborn and let me do what i want, okay?" He pinched my cheek and smiled.
"On one condition".
"Anything".
"Teach me how to ride a motorcycle".
"That is totally out of the question".
"You just said anything" I pouted.
"That's because i didn't think you would choose something dangerous".
"Teach me or i won't let you see me".
"I can't argue with that. If i can't see you, i don't know if i can survive".
"Then you better agree to it".
He sighed. "Fine, but not today, okay?"
"But soon, right? I don't know how much time i have left and learning how to drive a motorbike is on my list of things to do before i die".
"Hey, you're not going to die, okay? So stop saying that stuff. You will have plenty of time to learn how to ride a motorbike".
"Fine, fine. You wanna know what else is on my list?"
He sighed. "I don't like you talking about this, but alright, go ahead".
"Before i die, i want you to become a famous singer" I smiled at him.
"I have given up on that".
I shook my head. "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter