Sacrifice & Threats

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

"Sacrifice & Threats"

 

 

And then the pain hit me. It felt like a sharp knife stabbed through my heart and twisted around repeatedly. I tried to not show any sadness at all by putting on a fake smile.

 

"It's okay, i havent known you for that long anyway. Go back with your ex and be happy, okay?" I turned around as i felt tears forming in my eyes. I headed towards my room, but Hongki grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"You misunderstood" He wiped a tear that had rolled down my cheek. "I dont want her, i want you. I told you, my ex is dead to me". I looked in his eyes to see if he really meant it, and i had never seen him this serious. "Do you trust me?" He looked at me with a worried expression, but there was no need to. I smiled at him.
"I trust you".
He sighed in relief. "That makes me so happy. I'm glad you believe me. I promise you, i wont let Su-jin come between us, no matter what".
"I promise that too".

 

He enfolded me and wrapped his strong arms around me as i put my head on his chest and swung my arms around his waist. We stayed like that for a long time. The door to the house suddenly flew open, making me and Hongki quickly pull away from each other. A angry Sumin ran past us and into her room. She slammed the door so hard it made me jump.

 

Not long after Hyunseung oppa came walking in. He didnt look so happy himself. What had happened between them? Yesterday they were all lovey dovey and now this?

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"NOTHING!" He screamed at me as he walked into his own room. I was startled by him suddenly yelling at me. Something was really wrong. I looked up at Hongki who was staring at me confused.
"Those two really change their moods quickly, dont they? First their both sad and angry, then they're happy and now they're angry again? It must be that time of the month for both of them" He chuckled, but i didnt find it funny. 

 

He noticed i wasnt laughing and stopped immediately too. I didnt like that Hyunseung oppa and Sumin were fighting like this. 

 

"I'm gonna talk to Sumin. Maybe you should just go home? We can see each other tomorrow".
"Ah, but i'm working tomorrow" He pouted, but then his face lighted up. "How about you come visit me at work?"
"Remember last time? You almost got fired".
"It would be worth it if i did" He smirked at me and i rolled my eyes. 
"I dont want to be the reason if you get fired".
He sighed, but then smiled. "Ohwell, i'll leave then. Good luck with those hormonal teens in there" He gave me a peck on the lips and left.

 

I opened the door to Sumin's room and stepped inside. She was sitting on her bed and yelling something about stupid Hyunseung oppa who doesnt understand.

 

"What doesnt Hyunseung oppa understand?"
"He doesnt understand that i'm a girl and therefore i get looked at by guys! He acts like it's my fault guys find me attractive!" She snapped at me.
"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter