A Date With Hongki And Jonghun

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

"A Date With Hongki and Jonghun"

 

 

We had found a nice, little cafe to eat at. We chose a table that was far away from everyone, so we could be alone. Me and Sumin sat next to each other and Hongki picked a seat infront of me. Jonghun and Sumin went to order drinks for all four of us, leaving me and Hongki alone.

 

He was looking down at the table, he was probably thinking about his audition. I wanted to cheer him up, i didnt like to see him sad. I've only just met Hongki and Jonghun and here we are, in a cafe together like we've known each other for a really long time.

 

If Hyunseung oppa knew me and Sumin were out with two boys we had just met he would come over here and drag us all the way home. He seems a little annoying, and to tell you the truth, sometimes he was, but he was a really good person. He cared for me and Sumin more than anyone else, so we understood his feelings. 

 

Me and Sumin's family were back in Japan. We were fully korean, but we grew up in Japan. Hyunseung didnt have any family, as soon as he was born he was put into an orphanage. He got adopted when he was 13 years old and he moved right next to us and since then we've all been really good friends, and then we moved to Korea together.

 

Hyunseung oppa promised our families to take good care of us and not let anything bad happen to us and he kept his promise. I was grateful towards him. Hadnt it been for him, me and Sumin wouldnt be able to move here, since our families didnt trust us alone so far away from them, but they trusted Hyunseung oppa.

 

I reached my hand out to Hongki and held his hand in mine. He looked up at me and i smiled at him. It's funny how it's only been two hours since i met Hongki, but it already feels like i've known him for a long time. I have never held a guy's hand before, except for Hyunseung oppa. 

 

"Dont be too sad, okay?" I caressed his hand and he took his hand ontop of mine and smiled back at me.
"I wont... it's just that, me and Jonghun have been trying for two years to make it, but everyone has always rejected us. I dont know how much longer i can take it. I think i should just give up".
I shook my head. "Dont you ever dare give up, Hongki. You are amazing, words cant even describe how good you are. It's not something that is wrong with you, it's the judges there is something wrong with if they dont realize your talent. Promise me, okay? That you wont give up, no matter what happens?"
"It's crazy how i just met you and i'm already giving you promises".
"It's fate" I smiled at him. "So do you promise?"
He nodded. "I promise... but only if you promise me something in return?"
"Like what?" I asked.
"Promise to stay by my side as my friend from now on, okay?"
"I promise".
He leaned over the table and ruffled my hair. "Dont ever leave" He said just as Jonghun and Sumin came back with our drinks and he sat back down. Jonghun sat down next to Hongki and gave one to him and Sumin sat next to me and gave me my drink. 
"It's hot tea for everyone" She said.
I lifted my glass and was about to take a sip of it, but Hongki suddenly grabbed my glass and blew on it a couple of times, before giving it back to me. I smiled and thanked him and took a sip.

 

Hours went by while we were talking. The time really flew and i didnt realize we had been with Hongki and Jonghun for five hours. It felt like five minutes and it was sad when we had to leave, but we needed to get back to Hyunseung oppa.

 

"Lets exchange phone numbers then" Jonghun said as we told them we had to go. Jonghun gave me his and Hongki's phone and Sumin gave them our phones. We exchanged numbers and left the cafe. As me and Sumin were walking on our way home i picked up my phone and found Hongki's number. 

 

I smiled. Instead of putting just "Hongki" he had added "oppa" at the end of his name. Sumin peeked at the screen and pouted.

 

"Hongki didnt put oppa at the end of his name on my phone. You know, i think Hongki likes you".
I blushed and laughed. "No, he doesnt. We're just friends".
"Mmm, sure. That's why Hongki couldnt take his eyes off you for one second".
This caused me to blush even more and i pushed her friendly. "Stop it already, we just met".
"Come on, it's so obvious. The way he blew on your drink, what did that me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter