Fired

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

"Fired"

 

 

Hongki wrapped his hand around mine and pulled away from the hug. Hyunseung walked up to me and he was about to wrap his arms around me, but Hongki stopped him.

 

"I'll handle this" He dragged me into my room and closed the door. I let go off his hand and made my way over to my bed. I could feel him stare at me as i sat down. I didnt look up. I was hoping he wouldnt ask why i broke up with him, but of course he would ask. Who wouldnt? I heard him walk over to me and he sat down next to me. "Talk when you're ready"

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V:

 

I sighed as Hongki and Mi-cha left. "Remember when that used to be me? I would always help Mi-cha with her problems".
"Aww, are you jealous?" Sumin smiled at me and i smiled back.
"No, it's just... now she has a boyfriend and she is growing up. She doesnt need me to protect her anymore".
"I dont know if you know Mi-cha that well, but you should know, she's always gonna need people to protect her. That's just the kind of girl she is. She is a very lucky girl, she has you and Hongki to protect her".
I smiled at her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "I'll also protect you".

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:
 

I played with my hands as i was looking down at them. I wiped the tears on my face away and closed my eyes. I knew i had to tell Hongki, there was no way out of this. But if i told him abbout Su-jin, he would just worry about me. I opened my eyes and finally got the courage to look up at him.

 

His eyes were teary and another tear rolled down his cheek. I reached my hand out to him, about to wipe it away, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked up at him.

 

"Dont do anything until you tell me what's going on"
"Can we... just forget about it?"
He sighed and let go off my hand. "I'm trying to stay calm here, Mi-cha, because i really love you. I thought you trusted me and loved me?"
"I do, but..." I didnt know what to say.
He got up from the bed and ran his hand through his hair while looking at me. "You dont love me? What about our promise? You promised to stay by my side forever, was all that a lie? Was everything a lie to you?!" His voice started raising and i could tell he was angry. 
"It's got nothing to do with you..." I mumbled.
"Then what? Is this just a normal couple fight? To be honest... i never thought we would experience that... or a break up. I even got this stupid ear piercing because of you" He said as he pointed to his ear. "I thought we were both able to understand each other and deal with everything together" He smiled, but there was a sadness in his smile. "Guess i was wrong, eh? I thought you were the one. Well... have a nice life then"

 

He turned around and walked towards the door. I pulled myself up from the bed and ran after him. I grabbed the back of his shirt while looking down.

 

"Wait..."
He didnt move, he had his hand on the door handle. "What?" He said without turning around.
If i didnt tell him, i would lose him for good and i didnt want that. "It was because... of... Su-jin". He turned around with wide eyes and my hand fell down. I looked up at him and he was completely frozen. "Hongki?" I poked him in the cheek with my finger, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me. He put his head ontop of mine as he was the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter