1 Year Later

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

"1 Year Later"

 

 

The year went by so slowly. I never forgot about Mi-cha, i thought about her several times every single day and i still do. For a while i tried not thinking about her and rather focusing on my singing, but it didn't take long before that too reminded me of Mi-cha. Everything i did, reminded me of her.

 

Soon enough i just had to accept it. Mi-cha was gone and i was still alive. I know that Mi-cha would have wanted me to forget about her and move on, but that's not something i can do. I can't see myself with anyone else than Mi-cha, and until we're together again, i'm just going to focus on my music. 

 

That's all that matters to me now and i promised Mi-cha, that no matter what happened, i would still try to become a singer and now it has come true. I'm in a band, with Jonghun and three others. I was now sitting with all four members, talking while waiting to enter the stage. 

 

"And that's how i met my first love at such young age and lost her too early. It's now been one year since her death anniversary... After the concert, i'm going to her grave" I said as i looked down at the ground.
"That is the saddest love story i have ever heard..." Jaejin said as he wiped his eyes.
"Is this story really true? You better not be lying, because if you are, i swear, i'm gonna punch you so hard, you won't be able to sing for months!" Seunghyun stood up, tears threating to fall from his eyes too. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to burst into tears myself.
"It's all true, guys" Jonghun said calmly. "I was so happy that Hongki had finally found someone he could trust and love, without having any sort of doubt in their relationship".
"So what happened with Sumin and Hyunseung after that?" Minhwan asked me, face filled with curiosity.
"I haven't seen them since Mi-cha's funeral. The last thing i heard about them was from a neighbour of them. He told me they had moved, probably back to Japan".
"But Sumin got accepted into SM Entertainment, didn't she?" Seunghyun asked.
"After Mi-ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter