The Final Week

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18

"The Final Week"

 

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

"Neither did i... and the worst part is, even Sumin thought it was a good idea! Both of them make me so frustrated, always telling me i'm too young for this and that! I'm 18 years old for crying out loud!"
"I know that he's worried, but is there any chance you can talk to him and make sure he doesnt send you off to Japan?"
"I can try, but it seems pretty hopeless. If Sumin were on my side, it would be a whole lot easier, but ever since they started dating it seems like she agrees to everything he says. Maybe we should just elope?"
"Elope?! W-we cant do that!"
I sighed. "I know. But i really dont want to go to Japan for two whole months".
"Give him some time, maybe he will change his mind by himself?"
"We can only hope" A knock on my door made me sit up on the bed.
"Mi-cha? Who are you talking to?" I heard Hyunseung's voice say.
"I gotta go, i'll call you later" I whispered into the phone and hung up. I got off the bed and walked over to the door and opened it. "What do you want?"
"Come on, dont treat me like that".
"How else do you want me to treat you?"
"I just want you to understand me".
"Well, i dont understand why you would send me to Japan as soon as i get a boyfriend, it just doesnt make sense".
"It may not make sense now, but it will soon, i promise".
"I really doubt that, cant i just stay in Korea? Please, oppa? I'll do anything".
"Dont you want to see your family again? You miss your parents, dont you?"
"Of course i do..."
"Then isnt this a good idea?"
"But it's two months, Hyunseung oppa. Cant it be... two weeks instead?"
"I've already fixed the tickets, it's too late now" He reached his hand in his pocket and took out a ticket and handed it to me. I looked down at it. "I promise it will do you some good. You can think more about your life and Hongki and see if you really want to be with him or if you want to stay back in Japan" My eyes grew wide and i looked up at him.
"Stay in Japan?! You know what, you're right. I'll do some thinking. I'll think about what kind of a cruel bastard you are!"
"Mi-cha!" Sumin yelled from the couch.
"That goes for you too, you backstabber!" 

 

And with that i slammed the door in Hyunseung's face. I put the ticket on the desk and glared at it. It really felt like my life was over. I became so attached to Hongki and now i had to leave him? First Hongki's ex trying to split us up, now Hyunseung too?

 

What was this? Was this fate telling us we shouldnt be together? Or elope? The eloping idea seemed more tempting for every minute. But Hongki didnt want to elope and i understand that. He has his life here and he and Jonghun is trying to make heir dream come true, by being musicians.

 

I couldnt take that dream away from him. I sighed in defeat. There was no way of talking Hyunseung out of this, his mind was made up. Fine, i'll go. It's only two months, right? I'm sure i can do it. Me and Hongki can still keep in contact, we can call each other everyday.

 

Of course, the phone bill is gonna be really expensive, but i'll leave that to Hyunseung, since he's the one who wants me to go so badly. You know, i think he's just using Hongki as an excuse, but what he really wants is to have the house alone with Sumin, that's probably why Sumin agreed to it as well.

 

Aish, couldnt they just have gone to a hotel or something? I sighed as i walked over with heavy steps towards the door. I opened it after hesitating a couple of times. Hyunseung was sitting in the couch, looking down as Sumin was rubbing his back. Both of them looked up at me as i came in and a feeling of guilt came over me.

 

I crossed my arms as i looked down at the floor. "So... how long do i have left before i leave?"
Hyunseung walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "One week. It'll be great, i promise you that you're going to love it".
"Can i spend the remaining week with Hongki then?"
Hyunseung looked at Sumin who nodded and he looked back at me. "Fine, but only on daytime, not nights".
I nodded. "Okay, i'll go visit him in the morning then". Sumin walked over to us.
"We'll come visit you in Japan, i promise" She smiled at me. "Maybe we'll bring Hongki and Jonghun too".
"You better" I threatened her and she lauged. Me and Hyunseung laughed as well.

 

Maybe they were right? I would miss Hongki alot and i really didnt want to leave him, but i did miss my family. It's only two months, right? I can get through this. I didnt know what Hongki's reaction would be, but i guess i'll find that out tomorrow.

 

- The next day -

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter