6 Months Later

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

"6 Months Later"

 

 

Hongki's P.O.V:

 

I walked inside my room and threw myself on the bed, exhausted from working. I lifted my head and stared at the picture of me and Mi-cha that was placed on my nightstand. We took that picture during our final week together, she was smiling while making a peace sign and i had my arm wrapped around her shoulder. 

 

I sat up in the bed and grabbed the frame and stared at the picture. "What happened to you?" I mumbled to myself. It has now been six months since i last saw her. The same goes for Hyunseung and Sumin too, they all disappeared. It all feels like a dream, and now i have woken up and it's all over.

 

But i couldnt forget about her. She didnt give me any explanation, why she didnt come back when she said she would. I dont know if she's alright or not, i wish i knew, because it's killing me, not knowing where she is and how she is doing. I wonder if she thinks of me too? Probably not. 

 

Or else she would have replied to my calls and text messages a long time ago. It was obvious. She was done with me, but i wasnt done with her. I still loved her. Jonghun had tried his best to cheer me up and so had So-jin. Ever since Mi-cha left she had been following me around everywhere. 

 

No matter what i said, she wouldnt leave me alone. I put the picture frame back. "Our love was all a game to you, wasnt it?" I said as i glared at the picture. I didnt want to believe that Mi-cha was that cruel, but it seemed like it was all just an act when she was with me. 

 

"Isnt it about time you forget about her?" I heard an familiar and irritating voice say. I didnt need to look up to see who it was.
"Leave, Su-jin. I dont want anything to do with you. You and me are over".
She walked up to me and sat down next to me. I sighed as she put one hand on my thigh, moving it up. "Oppa... i'll help you forget all about her" She said as she sat on my lap, throwing her arms around my neck, about to kiss me. I pushed her down on the floor and stood up. "O-oppa, what's wrong?"
"Dont you get it?! How stupid can you be?! I dont want anything to do with you, i dont love you anymore! I love Mi-cha!"
"But she left you!" She screamed back. I clenched my fist, trying my best to hide the anger and pain i was feeling right now.
"She didnt leave me..." I wasnt sure who i was trying to convince, her or me.
She stood up from the floor and walked closer to me. "I know you believe in her, but she is really gone. Now you have to let her go".
I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. "I dont... think i can".
"I'll help you".

 

She moved forwards, wrapping her arms around my neck. She looked from my eyes, down to my lips, pressing her lips against mine. I was confused, heartbroken and right now Su-jin seemed like the perfect cure. I put my hands on her hips, kissing her back. I could feel her smile through the kiss. She put her hand on my chest and pushed me down on the bed, not breaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter