Jonghun Finds Out

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

"Jonghun Finds Out"

 

 

"What? Hongki, you cant! If we quit now, we're never gonna make it!" Jonghun yelled as he followed me into the room.
"Dont you get it? We're never going to make it anyway" I lied down on the bed, with my hands behind my head, starring up at the ceiling. "It was stupid of us to think we could actually make it".
"Hey, stop this. You're just angry and depressed right now because of what happened with Mi-cha, but if you quit music, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life. Do you really want to be a waiter for the rest of your life?"
"Atleast that pays off".
"You're... you're impossible! Get your up right now and lets go to the audition!"
"You cant make me. It's not possible for me anymore. I should have realized it a long time ago, that it was impossible to continue this".
"Are you talking about music or Mi-cha?"
"Both. I should just give both of them up for good".
"I cant believe what i'm hearing. I know that Mi-cha comforted you when our auditions failed, but you need to learn to stand on your own two feets. You cant rely on Mi-cha the whole time".
"I'm not relying on anyone, i can perfectly take care of myself".
"Fine then, while you sit here and take care of yourself, i'll head over to Mi-cha's and ask what the hell is going on".

 

And just like that he left. I wanted to run after him and go with him, but i couldnt. I had nothing to do with Mi-cha anymore, we were over. 

 

Back then, if Mi-cha had shown up and told me she had changed her mind, that she wanted to be with me instead of that stupid boyfriend of hers in Japan i would have forgiven her, for everything. That's how much i loved her. I was trying to tell Jonghun i could live fine on my own... but that were all lies. Mi-cha was my other half and at that time it was really hard, i really thought me and Mi-cha was over for good.

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

I could hear Hyunseung and Sumin whispering outside my door. I pulled myself off the bed and dragged my body over to the door. I was about to open it, but a knock on our front door stopped me. I got a little hope inside of me. Could it be Hongki? 

 

I really hoped it was Hongki, but if it was... how could i stop myself from telling the truth? I love him and there's no way i can lie to him again. It was difficult the first time, this time it would be impossible for me. I pressed my ear against the door, trying to listen. I heard a familiar voice, but to my disappointment it wasnt Hongki's. It was Jonghun's.

 

I was about to walk over to my bed again, but the door to my room suddenly opened and Jonghun was standing there, smiling at me.

 

"Hey, Mi-cha. Havent seen you in a while" He went over to me and hugged me, then he ruffled my hair. "Since your back, wanna go out for an ice cream?"
"But..." I looked down at the floor, playing with my hands. "H-hongki..."
"Ah, he's not coming. It will just be the two of us, catching up. What do you say?"
"I guess..."

 

We went outside and he sat on his bike. He handed me a helmet, the purple helmet Hongki had gotten for me. I looked down at it as tears started forming in my eyes. Jonghun took the helmet and placed it on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter