Why Dont You Eat Here?

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

"Why Dont You Eat Here?"

 

I quickly sat up and Jonghun was smiling. He threw me a towel and i wiped my face. I looked over at Hongki who was still sleeping, even though his hair, his face and his t-shirt was wet. How did he manage to not wake up by that? I looked up at Jonghun.

 

"He likes sleeping, doesnt he?"
He nodded. "He does. He is really hard to wake up. I didnt mean to throw water at you, i was aiming for Hongki, but some of it hit you".
"That's okay" I looked over at Hongki and smiled. "Just let him sleep. I'll leave" I stood up from the bed, but Hongki's hand wrapped around mine and pulled me down on the bed again. I looked at him and his eyes were open now and he was smiling at me.
"Dont go just yet. Stay here and have dinner with us" He sat up and took the towel away from me and started drying his hair.
"It's okay, i have to go anyway. Hyunseung oppa was really sad yesterday when me and Sumin didnt come home for dinner, i dont want to do the same thing on him today, so i gotta go". Hongki pouted.
"Fine, but i'll drive you home, i just gotta get out of this wet clothes" He glared at Jonghun who walked out with a smirk on his face. Hongki rolled his eyes and went over to his closet. He took of his vest and then his shirt and started looking through his closet for another one.

 

I couldnt take my eyes off his back. He wasnt muscular, but he still looked pretty good. He turned around and noticed me staring. I quickly looked down at the floor and i felt myself turn red. He walked over to me and was now standing infront of me.

 

He bent down and rested his hands on his knees while looking up at my face. He moved his finger up to my chin and lifted my head up, smiling at me. He was now wearing a shirt, thank god. 

 

"Did you like what you just saw?" He tilted his head to the side and a smirk grew on his face. I wanted to hide my face in my hands, but he was holding them in his hands, so i couldnt. I looked away and took a few glances at him, but he didnt move at all. "It's okay, you dont have to tell me. Your face says it all" He said as he stood up. He pulled me up along with him and i felt myself blush anymore. He laughed the most adorable laugh i've ever heard. "You're cute when your shy".
"Stop it" I said. I wanted to disappear right now, what was Hongki doing to me? I've never felt this way about a guy before, why was Hongki so special? 

 

It was a mystery to me why i had let myself fall so hard for Hongki. Why i couldnt control myself around him, why i missed him everytime i wasnt with him and i've only known him for two days. Is this really possible? When i wasnt with Hongki i wanted to be with him and when i was with Hongki i never wanted to leave.

 

"Let's get you home before you turn into a tomato, shall we?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. On the way out i said a quick goodbye to Jonghun who were eating a pizza. "Save some for me when i get back, okay?" Hongki said.
"Yeah, sure, whatever" Jonghun replied.

 

Hongki rolled his eyes and we both walked out of the house. He picked up the helmets and looked at me. "Good, your normal face color is back" He handed me the helmet and i sighed. "Do you always turn red around guys?"
"Not usually" I said.
"So it's just me then?" He smiled, like he had won a prize or something. "Guess i'm special to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter