Boyfriend

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

"Boyfriend"

 

 

I didnt get to give it a much more thought as we sat down by the table. Sumin and Hyunseung oppa had already began eating. They were sitting next to each other and Sumin kept looking at me and smiling while pointing at Hongki with her chopstick when he wasnt looking. 

 

I rolled my eyes at her, but i looked over at Hongki who was focusing on eating. How can a guy be so cute even when he eats? I never thought something like that was possible, but that was before i met Hongki. Everything about him is so cute. 

 

He looked up from his food. He first looked at me, then Sumin who were still looking at him and then Hyunseung oppa who were glaring at him. He stopped eating and looked back at me.

 

"Is there something on my face? Why are you all looking at me?"
I shook my head. "There's nothing on your face" I smiled at him. "Dont worry about it, just keep on eating" He nodded, but i could tell he didnt believe me. I looked at Hyunseung oppa and Sumin and gave them a glare. They both stopped looking at Hongki and instead focusing on eating their food.

 

The rest of the dinner went quiet. No one talked. I guess it was because Hongki was there. Hyunseung oppa shot him a glare once in a while, but other than that, no one said anything. After we were done eating Hyunseung oppa and Sumin started cleaning the dishes while me and Hongki were sitting by the table. The awkward atmosphere were back.

 

"Can i see your room now instead?" He suddenly asked.
"Absolutely not!" Hyunseung oppa said. Obviously he had heard us.
"Oh, come on, Hyunseung oppa! Let the kids have a little fun" Sumin said and smirked at him, which only made Hyunseung oppa angrier.
"Kids?" I said. "Yah, Sumin. You're only one year older than me" I pouted. "Besides, Hongki is older than you too". 
"How old are you?" Hyunseung oppa asked as he was drying a plate.
"I'm 22" Hongki replied. This caused Hyunseung oppa to drop the plate in his hands on the floor and it shattered into pieces. 
"Yah! Hyunseung oppa!" Sumin screamed. "Be more careful, will you?!"
"Mi-cha, there is no way you're allowed to hang out with him from now on, got it?!" He moved his eyes from me to Hongki. "I think it's time for you to leave".
"Aish, you're being really unfair, Hyunseung oppa!" I whined. "Besides, you bring home younger girls too!"
"But i'm a guy!"
"And so is Hongki! And now we're going to my room!" I looked at Hongki. "Come on, Hongki oppa! Lets go!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him into my room and closed the door. I sighed and turned around to look at Hongki who were smiling. 
"You called me Hongki oppa" He crossed his arms, still smiling at me.
"Sorry... i was angry at Hyunseung oppa..."
"Dont apologize, i told you, call me Hongki oppa from now on, okay?" He ruffled my hair and i smiled.
"Okay, i will".
"And dont be so angry at him, okay? I cant blame him for wanting to protect you, i want to do the same".
I crossed my arms. "You make it sound like i need someone to protect me".
"Well, you did get dragged into a bar by that guy today and what did i do then?"
I sighed. "You protected me..."
"Exactly and i will continue to protect you from now on".
"You dont have to, you're no even my boyfriend" I said as i made my way over to my bed and sat down on it. It didnt take long before Hongki sat down next to me.
"You're right, i'm not" He sighed and looked at me. "But i could be".
I looked up at him with wide eyes. "W-what did you say?"
He smiled. "I said, i could be your boyfriend... if you want, that is". I looked down at the floor. So Sumin was right. Hongki did like me. If i said yes, he would be my first boyfriend. Once again i felt myself turn red and i tried to stay calm. "The truth is, i never thought it was possible for me to fall for anyone so fast like this, but the moment i first saw you with your eyes closed, listening to me singing... i knew i had to get to know you. Mi-cha... i like you and i want to be your boyfriend".
"Is this a dream?" I had to ask, because this really felt like a dream. What if i woke up now? No, i didnt want to wake up. But what if this really was a dream. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I slowly opened them and Hongki was still there, smiling.
"No, this is real" He looked down at the floor. "But if you say no, this will feel like a nightmare to me" He looked up at me and i didnt know what to answer. Did i want to be Hongki's girlfriend? Of course i did! But once he find out i havent ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter