Forced To Break Up

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

"Forced To Break Up"

 

 

Hongki's P.O.V:

 

"What were you thinking ditching work to hang with Mi-cha?! I mean, i know you love hanging out with her, but you cant skip work!" Jonghun snapped at me.
I sighed. "I had no choice, Mi-cha broke up with me".
"Eh?! You two broke up?!" He stared at me in disbelief. "You seem to be taking it pretty well, maybe a little too well".
"No, no, we're back together now".
"So you broke up and got back together?" He shook his head. "You sure have an interesting relationship. And what's with the bruises? Did she hurt you when you broke up? And then fixed you when you got back together?"
"Very funny. The reason she broke up with me is because..." I hesitated before i told him. "Su-jin threatened her".
"She did what?!" Jonghun stood up so fast from the chair so it fell backwards. "I'm gonna go see her and-"
I interrupted him. "No, i'll handle it. Mi-cha is my girlfriend and Su-jin is my ex girlfriend, this is my mess and i'm the one who was to take care of it. I have to make sure that guy doesnt hurt Mi-cha. I'll go see her right now". I got up from the bed, but i fell back down in pain.
"Idiot, you almost got beaten to death. You need to relax".
"How can i relax when i dont know what else Su-jin has planned?"

 

I sat there with a worried expression on my face. I looked up at Jonghun for advice, but he seemed just as worried as i was. A few minutes of silence passed and the door to the room opened. I was expecting to see Mi-cha, but instead Hyunseung was standing there with two cups of tea in his hands.

 

"Where is Mi-cha?" I asked.
"She ran out of here" He replied as he handed both of us the cups.
"What? Ran where?"
"Dont know, she said something about fixing something and then she left. Are you guys back together?"
I looked down at the tea and quickly stood up. I gave the cup back to Hyunseung. "Jonghun will fill you in".

 

I ran out of the house and jumped on my bike. My waist was hurting like hell, but i had to find Mi-cha in case that guy was following her. And if i knew Mi-cha, i think i know where she is.

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V:

 

"You mean... she wants to hurt Mi-cha?!"
Jonghun sighed. "Yes, but dont worry. Hongki and i wont let that happen, we're gonna stop her".
"Jonghun... Mi-cha is like a little sister to me and i want her to be safe. I thought she would be with Hongki... but hearing this, i dont think she should be with him anymore".
"Hey, Hyunseung, take it a little easy. Mi-cha is a big girl, she can take care of herself. Hongki will make sure she doesnt get hurt".
"But she has already got hurt, hasnt she?" Jonghun didnt say anything. "Mi-cha is still pretty young and she may think she is in love with him right now... but i think a break from their relationship would be a good thing for both of them. That will give them some time apart to see if they really are meant to be together or not. But i dont think i can break those two up alone, will you help me?".
"Hongki is my best friend and Mi-cha makes him really happy. I'm not gonna take any part in splitting them up, you're all on your own there".
"Jonghun, you must understand this too, right? Hongki is young himself, but he is much more older than Mi-cha and... more experienced than her. He and Mi-cha are really close and they spend almost all of their time together, i dont want... anything to happen, if you know what i mean?"
"If you're talking about , then there's nothing to worry about, Hongki has no plans of doing that with Mi-cha".
"Maybe not now, but later they probably will want to do it. I'm pretty sure Hongki has done it before and therefore he may influence Mi-cha. She is trying so hard to find her purpose in this life and trying to find her own thing, but with Hongki around, i dont think she will find it. And Hongki is trying to be a musician. If they have , god forbid they do, and get pregnant, do you really think the two of them will be responisble enough to handle that?"
"I see where you're going with this and i'll have a talk with Hongki. But i'm not going to tell him to stop seeing Mi-cha".

 

He left the house after i said that. I know how much Mi-cha likes Hongki and it's not like i got anything against it, but with everything that happened with that ex of his, i think it's best for both of them to take a few weeks or months apart, to find out what they really want. If they want to be together or not. 

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

I walked into the cafe where Hongki used to work and looked around. I walked up to one of the waiters.

 

"Excuse me, can i talk to the manager?"
He smiled at me. "You are. What can i help a cutie like you with?"
I ignored the cutie comment and continued. "It's my fault that Hongki left in the middle of his shift, please, hire him again" I bowed to the guy.
"Ehm... i dont know..."
"Please?" 
He sighed. "Since a cute girl like you is asking, i'll make an exception this time".
"So he can still work here?" I smiled hopefully at the guy who smiled back.
"Yes. Tell me, are you his sister or something? I've seen you here once before, with Hongki".
"Actually, i'm-"
"Mi-cha!" I turned around when i heard a familiar voice. Hongki was standing there. He walked up to us. "You stupid girl. Are you crazy or what? What are you doing?"
"I got your job back".
"Eh?" He looked at the guy infront of us.
"She explained it to me. Your sister is really cute, do you mind if i go out with her?"
Hongki's angry expression suddenly came back on his face and he glared at the guy. "She is not my sister, she's my girlfriend!" He yelled at the guy.
"Oh, sorry" And with that the guy left.
"That bastard" Hongki said as he looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter