Masculinity

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

"Masculinity"

 

 

"Yes, they are" Hyunseung oppa said. He looked at me and Sumin. "Be back in about two hours, okay?"
"Fine, but you remember what you promised, right?" 
He sighed. "Yes, i remember. Now, dont worry and go".
I looked up at Hongki who were looking even more nervous now. "Dont worry, Hyunseung oppa isnt that bad" Sumin said to Jonghun and Hongki.
"Ehm... excuse me, Hyunseung. I'm not the one dating Mi-cha, so if you dont mind me asking, why do i have to be here?"
"Because you are their friend now. And i want you to tell me how Hongki really is".
"Well, we dont need two hours for that. Hongki is a really great guy and he treats everyone nice and he really likes Mi-cha. He cant stop talking about her".
"Yah!" Hongki pushed Jonghun. "Dont say too much".
"I'm just trying to save you here" Jonghun looked at Hyunseung oppa. "If he were to do anything that will hurt Mi-cha i will deal with it myself and punish him. You can trust both of us".
"Is that so?" Hyunseung oppa said. "New plan then. Sumin, Mi-cha, you two can go with Jonghun while i have a talk with Hongki instead".
"That sounds like a good plan" Jonghun said and smirked at Hongki who were standing there with his mouth wide open. "Good luck" Jonghun walked over to us and smiled. "Ready, girls?"
"Ready!" Sumin said as she and Jonghun began walking. I looked over at Hongki.
"Dont worry, everything is going to be okay. If he is too harsh, text me and i will call him".
"N-no, it's okay. I can handle it. You go and have fun" He smiled and then looked at Jonghun. "But not too much fun, okay? Especially not with Jonghun?"
I giggled. "I promise". I looked at Hyunseung oppa. "Give me a call when you're done then".

 

And so me, Sumin and Jonghun made our way down the streets. 

 

"So what do you girls wanna do?" Jonghun asked.
"There's a mall nearby, why dont we go there?" Sumin said.
"Alright, lets go" Jonghun said.

 

It was about a 10 minute walk to the mall. I was walking behind Sumin and Jonghun, who were talking. I sort of felt like the third wheel, i wish Hongki was here. Once again i found myself missing him. We went inside and looked through alot of stores, but all i could think about was Hongki. Sumin and Jonghun were looking at alot of different things while i just followed them around everywhere.

 

 

"This one is cute. You should buy this for you and Hongki" Sumin suddenly said to me. I looked up and she was holding up two couple straps.

 

(These are the couple straps)


"Arent they... a little too girly?" I asked.
"Nonsense. Besides, if Hongki doesnt wanna wear this he's just afraid he'll lose his masculinity, you'll see what kind of guy he really is".
"Hongki can be really protective of his masculinity, he wont even pierce his ears" Jonghun said and laughed.
"Do you?" Sumin asked him and Jonghun immediately stopped laughing.
"What?" He asked nervously.
"Are you afraid to wear something that other people may think is girly?"
"Of course not" He said as he crossed his arms.
"Then what do you think about guys having piercings in their ears?"
"It's... cool".
"So you like it?"
"Yes".
"Then lets go get you one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter