The First Meeting

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

"The First Meeting"

 

 

Mi-cha's P.O.V:

 

I was sitting on a chair, waiting for my best friend, Sumin. She was on an audition held by SM Entertainment who was seeking new singers. I was looking at all the people in the room, all of them looked different and had different ages, but they all had one thing in common.

 

They all wanted to make their dream about becoming singers and dancers to come true. I wished for all of them to make it. Everyone looked really nervous and they were practicing by singing, dansing and playing different instruments. It was really noisy, but they only focused on themselves. 

 

It was like they blocked everything else out and focused only on them and i guess that's something only real musicians can do. I was really fascinated by watching them and i looked at everyone in the room, but my eyes stopped at two boys. 

 

They sat about 8 chairs away from me and the boy with blonde hair was playing on his guitar while the other boy who had more darker hair was singing. I wanted to hear what he was singing, but there was so much noise around so i couldnt hear. 

 

I got up from my chair and slowly made my way towards them. I sat down on a chair that was near them, but still a little too far from them so there were some space from us. It was 2 chairs between us. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes as i listened to the song. He was singing in english and even though i didnt understand what he was singing, it still sounded really nice.

 

And if i ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I'll always be true to you
Sometimes i think i might lose it all
Guess the chances are small
Cause you hold me close, i feel you near
Dont let go, say you'll always be here
Just hold me tight and i'll be fine
Dreaming you will always be mine

 

His voice was really amazing and it was like i had blocked everyone else out and could only hear his voice. I realized he wasnt singing anymore so i opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling at me and i quickly put my head down. I could feel the heat go up to my cheeks and i was blushing.

 

Please, dont tell me he saw me? I wanted to look back up to see if he was still looking at me or not, but i was too afraid to do so. What if he was still looking? I took a deep breath and looked up at him and sighed in relief. He wasnt looking at me anymore, he was talking to the other guy.

 

I should go back to where i first sat. I told Sumin i would wait for her there. I was about to get up, but someone grabbed my hand before i could even get halfway up. I turned to my left and the boy were now right next to me. When did he move? 

 

"Did you like the song?" He smiled at me and even when he talked his voice was soft and nice. I wanted to go back to my original seat, but he was still holding my hand. I was really shy when it came to boys and that is one of the reasons why i've never had a boyfriend. I took a deep breath and nodded. His smile grew bigger and he finally let go off my hand. "You really think so? Ah, that's good" He leaned back in his chair with his arms behind his head. "Me and my friend are gonna perform this song here as soon as it's our turn".
"I-i'm sure you'll win" I managed to get out of my mouth, still looking down at the floor. I put my hands in my lap and played with my fingers. I was really nervous, i wish Sumin could come out right now so we could leave.
"What about you? Why are you here?"
I looked up at him and my heartbeat began beating faster. Why was i feeling like this? What was this feeling? "I-i'm here to s-support a friend".

 

He chuckled a little, but tried to hide it by fake coughing. I sighed. Why did i have to stutter so much? Speak like a normal person, Mi-cha.

 

"Sorry, i'm just really nervous because of my friend" I finally managed to speak normaly and i smiled at him.
"Is she a singer?"
"She is trying to be" I said.
"Hmm..." He looked over at his friend, and then at me. "Wait here one second, okay?"
"I'm not going anywhere".

 

He smiled and walked over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter